The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Skulking Lurker

biologicalmiracle

Given the amount of spam I get related to this I am not even going to bother reading that page

Spam = Scam

hehe thankfully my isp filters all spam .. never received any since i've been with them. don't think i'm missing anything i should be getting either (hopefully)

about the film / research

http://www.open2.net/bluesky/crocodile.htm

about the dodgy 'scienticians' false claims for "The Antidote"

http://www.andrewsw.com/news/?p=842

Torsten:

Spam = Scam

You mean the $5,000 processing fee I sent in to get the prize for the $100,000,000 lottery I didnt even enter was a scam? What about the $3,000 in legal fees I paid a deposed rwandan princess in order for her to send me $500,000 in rubies?

I feel sorry for anyone fool enough to purchase things from spammers.

There should be a law- three seconds community service and a $0.50 fine for each email a spammer sends out (a minimum of 1000 emails to be caled a spammer). If a guy got busted for sending out 1,000,000 emails a $500,000 fine and 833 hours of picking up litter (and hepatitis/AIDS contaminated heroin needles) out of parks would make him think twice before filling peoples email with penis enlargement adds ever again.

Quote:

"Order the Antidote right now, and tomorrow, you won’t only feel like a different person, but you’ll be a different person."

"The Peptide is a Protein Extract from Crocodylus Porusus"

Reminds of a possible plot for a old 40's style SciFi movie where people get injected with a serum and become crocodile people.

There were movies about leech people, a hybrid vulture/sea captain, fish people, cobra people, ameoba people and many more I've been unfortunate to have watched in my formative youth.

Spammers are going to have to get a lot smarter .... or go broke:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...te/spam_lawsuit

ISP Awarded $1 Billion in Anti-Spam Suit

Sat Dec 18, 3:25 PM ET

DAVENPORT, Iowa - A federal judge has awarded an Internet service provider more than $1 billion in what is believed to be the largest judgment ever against spammers.

Robert Kramer, whose company provides e-mail service for about 5,000 subscribers in eastern Iowa, filed suit against 300 spammers after his inbound mail servers received up to 10 million spam e-mails a day in 2000, according to court documents.

U.S. District Judge Charles R. Wolle filed default judgments Friday against three of the defendants under the Federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act and the Iowa Ongoing Criminal Conduct Act.

AMP Dollar Savings Inc. of Mesa, Ariz., was ordered to pay $720 million and Cash Link Systems Inc. of Miami, Fla., was ordered to pay $360 million. The third company, Florida-based TEI Marketing Group, was ordered to pay $140,000.

"It's definitely a victory for all of us that open up our e-mail and find lewd and malicious and fraudulent e-mail in our boxes every day," Kramer said after the ruling.

Kramer's attorney, Kelly Wallace, said he is unlikely to ever collect the judgment, which was made possible by an Iowa law that allows plaintiffs to claim damages of $10 per spam message. The judgments were then tripled under RICO.

"We hope to recover at least his costs," Wallace said.

There were no telephone listings for the three companies in Arizona and Florida. Nobody replied to an e-mail sent Saturday to Cash Link Systems.

According to court documents, no attorneys for the defendants were present during a bench trial in November. The lawsuit continues against other named defendants.

Laura Atkins, president of SpamCon Foundation, an anti-spamming organization based in Palo Alto, Calif., said she believed it was the largest judgment ever in an anti-spam lawsuit.

"This is just incredible," she said. "I'm not aware of anything that's been over $100 million."

It Really is a flakey site.

Might be a hijacker page as I found this trojun on my computer with the help of Spyware Doctor. Had to do a system restore as it was screwing things up. No problem.

Alias Adware.Winfavorites. Kaspersky antivirus calls this Trojan.Win32.StartPage.ar. This is a Browser Help Object (BHO) toolbar that hijacks both your home page and search page.

by Zestfind the hijacker.

Zestfind should given 11 lashes like Quasimoto with a bull whip.