The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
2b

Rhodium & the Hive off the air.

Any one notice Rhodiums' site and The Hive are off the air ? Some say server "issues" :mad:

it must be some sort of conspiracy against this whole publishing of drug synths.

OR it might just be some server trouble at the moment. Lets hope for the latter being the case.

This place could be a good place to hang out until it all gets sorted , funny how there is a huge amount of Australians' interested in these sort of dreams . wetdreams :D

Be good or be good at it !

i was looking at the hive the day it went down.

it said that it will be unavailable for up to 7 days. typical, the one time i go there to check a reference, and the fucking thing is down.

does http://chemlabs1.tripod.com/chemistry/ look familar?

did anyone see the dateline interview with strike? demonising at its best! they totally cut short his reasons for giving out good receipies, which changed the meaning behind what he was saying considerably. cunts.

he's a weedy little runt... but the fool ran a chemical supply house and stated on the hive that this chemical supply house "has all your needs and can ship anywhere in the world with no hassles".. then sold all the chems to make X to some kids... no wonder the site is down...

the paranoid in me says someone evil is modifying that site :(

%simon

Originally posted by simon_marklar:

did anyone see the dateline interview with strike?

Been trying to get this for ages. Finally got a copy and now it won't play. I get sounds, but no pictures. Anyone have a working copy?

Simon, rule number at the Hive "NO SOURCES" , I find it hard to believe that a post stating sources was not downrated quickly , that's what moderators are for , as far as some one evil modifying the site (sure you didn't mean moderate ?) could be 'Bert' (have seen alot of evidence that seems to sudgest he has goe to the darkside , bert is evil ) I for one do not doubt Rhodiums integrity , knowledge is power it's up to others to regulate the supply of precursors.Much like gun control , if the police hand out licences to anyone who asks it's hardly the shooters (collective) fault if some wacko goes sick , instead i see a failure of regulation that the authorities are not properly doing their job.At school i was taught that if you split the hydrogen atom you could make a bomb , not that there is a huge amount of people doing it.Why ?because the parts/equipment are too hard to get, it's not like the knowledge is the hardest part of the job. The same rings true in clandestine chem, the process's are well documented and given the right hardware and precursors a litle bit of knowledge can go a long way.Knowledge is not the issue but availabillty of all other parts is.It's a lot easier to control a dumb society than one that thinks , just look at Noeth Korea , they honestly beleve they live in the best country on earth ! Question everything , never stop learning , knowlegde is power.

Torsten:

Originally posted by simon_marklar:

did anyone see the dateline interview with strike?

Been trying to get this for ages. Finally got a copy and now it won't play. I get sounds, but no pictures. Anyone have a working copy?

i have a working copy, divx. pm me your addy and i'll send it to you :)

it might be your codecs tho. get a proggy called g-spot and let it examine your file. it will tell you if you have missing codecs etc. divx 5 is all you need to install to get most things working again.

%simon

quote:

Originally posted by 2benubee:

[QB] Simon, rule number at the Hive "NO SOURCES" , I find it hard to believe that a post stating sources was not downrated quickly , that's what moderators are for

yeah but this was from strike himself, so no wonder a mod didnt touch it. anyways, its all in the interview.

%simon

thanks for the offer, but someone else just told me it is a divx file, which I did not have on my computer. All is well now. geez, that interview is funny.

i have no idea why he agreed to do that interview in the first place.

the moment he realises he's trapped & admits to being strike is classic.

quote:

then sold all the chems to make X to some kids... no wonder the site is down...

i got the impression that this was just a group ov kids they caught who were among the many he was suppling.

& this was a fair few years ago now, so i don't think it would have any baring on the site being down at the mo.

It was very clear that they played upon his ego.

strike really seemed to have a weakness for their complements

What I find really sad is when they had him autograph one of his books.

the jerk knew he was setting him up it was pretending to feed him lunch and giving him a shit sandwich.

I'm positive that this was all part of a setup to give the prosecution a sledgehammer to work him over with.

A great way to get cameras into his warehouse and go over his operation

and even get a confession of sorts all on tape...

and all without warrants.

Seems that they are now history :( when you go to either site it now says "nothing here nor will there be anything here , thanks "

Thanks for the memories Rhodium ..............totse & wetdreams just don't seem to have the same atmosphere. :( This bee is lost without a hive :(:(

R.I.P.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly, i am sure they will be back in some form or another.

Just because the server they used to use now has issues doesn't mean they wont find another.

my 2p

SFB

it appears the hive's swiss server has had a change ov board & decided they don't want the hive there.

http://forums.lycaeum.org/cgi-bin/ultimate...c&f=13&t=002200

if you goto that page you'll find a link to Rhodiums chemistry archive, which you can download as a zip file.

also on that page one ov the members gives you the password to his work PC where he has the Hive archives zipped for you to copy---you'll have to be quick though.

The link to the archive of Rhodiums site is still good but the Hive is gone for ever.

also on that page one ov the members gives you the password to his work PC where he has the Hive archives zipped for you to copy---you'll have to be quick though.

zen--read the whole page, 7 posts after the link to the rhodium archives a guy gives details on how to access his school computer & copy the Hive archive from there

--it takes awhile, i'm doing it as i type, so NO, it's not gone forever.

[ 07. December 2004, 07:49: Message edited by: nabraxas ]

now when you go there you get the following message:

Any services which used to be at this IP is relocating to another hosting

provider. We have no further information. Please do not write us about it. Thanks!

seems someone has removed all the files that were in that guys public html. folder.

he may put them up again, keep an eye on that topic.

--that new message sounds more hopeful.

[ 08. December 2004, 04:16: Message edited by: nabraxas ]

If anyone is still hanging to see that Dateline interview with Strike, I can help you out with a copy. Just PM me with a postal address and I'll send it off ASAP (which is usually pretty slowly for me ?