The Corroboree
tailsmcsnails

hi, new member Central Coast NSW

hi, I hope this is the right place to decloak and introduce.  I am located in the Sydney North/Central Coast area of NSW, and find myself lonely for the company of Australian heads, I know you must be out there.  I am a mushies enthusiast and have a collection of baby acacias that I plan to plant out when they are big enough.  Looking forward to chatting (I went into the chat room and it looked empty, but it might be my computer?).  Happy to be here :-).

Edited by tailsmcsnails
Oops
  • Like 8

Welcome @tailsmcsnails (Rubix Cubes are interesting things).

I've recently put some acacia tube stock in the ground myself, they've bloody doubled in size in the last month. Cant wait to see them this time next year.
Get your babies in the ground before winter hits, six weeks for them to tap in then they are unstoppable :)

The chatroom is generally dead here, I think people use the PM function and opt for external instant messengers.

Edited by Skellum
welcome
  • Like 1

I prefer spheres myself, but each to their own aye? :huh:

Welcome coastie, Wyong reppin here from wayback yo! :P

• Like 2

Welcome @tailsmcsnails (Rubix Cubes are interesting things & we try so hard not to self incriminate here).

I've recently put some acacia tube stock in the ground myself, they've bloody doubled in size in the last month. Cant wait to see them this time next year.

Get your babies in the ground before winter hits, six weeks for them to tap in then they are unstoppable :)

The chatroom is generally dead here, I think people use the PM function and opt for external instant messengers.

I was wondering about putting the acacias in the ground now or waiting til spring.  Maybe I will plant them out today after all.  thanks for the welcome!

Hey Tails,

There are a few of us on the Coast, Newcastle, and we meet up with Sydney folks for trades and meets.

Patience and posts are whats required for folks to suss you out and establish credibility.

Lovely life long friendships can be found here, so much knowledge, and all the plants you could imagine.

The forum has evolved to be a bit slow, as the archives are so amazing, and most things have been discussed.

Most of the stuff happens with trades and delicate discussions had on Private messenger. 

Welcome, there are not enough ladies on here, but the ones that are are stellar and staunch.

• Like 2