The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
narayan

crop circles

Did anyone just watch that documentary on the abc about crop circles?

Those patterns that are being found in fields across the world are nothing short of breath taking.

aveburytrusloe.jpg

uk03ck.jpg

check out the flower of life

uk2003crsm.jpg

uk2003cxsm.jpg

aerial1.jpg

I'd always thought of crop circles as being nothing more than plain circles in corn fields but the latest ones are looking like pictograms or heiroglyphics. One crop circle even remarkably modelled the superhighways in space which are complex networks of winding tunnels which may be able to be used by space probes to reduce the amount of fuel needed for interplanetary travel.

One of the people who was interviewed talked about how crop circles are caused by strange electromagnetic frequencies that seem to act upon whatever is on the surface of the earth and therefore we are only seeing a 2 dimensional representation of a 3 dimensional phenomena.

Another lady talked about crop circles affecting the human conciousness and how countless people have reported how they seem to be able to think on another level by just standing inside a crop circle and being exposed to the electromagnetic frequencies which are present inside the circle.

This is all pretty interesting to me, i'd love to stand inside and see what effects these energies would have on a psychedelic experience.

[ 22. September 2004, 23:46: Message edited by: narayan ]

I dont know

they might contain hidden messages between al qaeda operatives

I wonder about the electro theory

id choose it over aliens

We do create some very large uniform canvasses with braodacres crops for these phenomena to imprint themselves on

what id want to investigate would be when they started, if there are reports in premodern era comminities of it hapenning

whether the incidence is worldwide or limited to the west - for example does china,India, Iraq, Argentina

or Saudi get crop circles - these countries also grow broadacre cereals

I think the idea of human vs other causes will sink or swim based on historical and spatial facts like that

For example if it only started recently now we have sattelite navigation and its limited to the English speaking world and Western Europe id say its a giveaway its a human origin

regardless they are very beautiful

like some acid visuals

would make nice doof art in UV excitable colours :D

[ 23. September 2004, 00:49: Message edited by: reville ]

I saw the documentary about crop circles and it definately sparked a interest in them.

However the documentary was obviously very biased.

I want to check out the super highways thing at NASA first to see if that was true .

Also want to find some books by Lucy Pringle to read.

what id want to investigate would be when they started, if there are reports in premodern era comminities of it hapenning

whether the incidence is worldwide or limited to the west - for example does china,India, Iraq, Argentina

or Saudi get crop circles

according to this documenaty definately not premodern. I think that they mentioned first on in 1971

They have supposedly occured in Japan or China

I think a laser mounted on a satelite is the most likely cause for the authentic crop circles as described in the documentary.

If you want to make some of these things check out this beautiful website:

http://www.circlemakers.org/

I'm just waiting for a HUGE tripleJ drum logo to appear in a field somewhere

The superhigh way thing, wouldn't that just be the perfect thing to make in a filed, so that people would me more likely inclined to believe it was made by some "mystical force" or "aliens leaving instructions"

Like placing strange alloy/magnetic object for example after you lay a circle.

Make a circle near a "known layline" or triangulation of some major archeological mystical sites (ie, between Glastonbury torr - Stonehenge etc..), that is surely going to make it a legitimate "natural formation"

It is funny how these ground symbols can only be interpreted in the english language... You don't really see any in poppie fields in Afganistan, or even much here in Oz or NZ, not like in England, W Europe or the US.

But they definitely are beautiful things!!!!! Feel free to send me a cropcircle picture calender.

Harmonic_concordence.jpg

String and a bit of wood?

I love this stuff,there's a cool video on crop circles at video-ezy with heaps of info.

Some facts reported about crop circles:

-most start off-centre which would be hard for humans to do especially in the dark overnight

-no track marks in or out

-the flattened plants are interwoven

-stems are 'knuckled' at the bend and not broken as though time speeds up

-high levels of silicon present in the plant material

-affected plants grow more vigorously afterwards(bending? )

-electromagnetic interference present at the site

-sightings of ball lightning

the last of which I personally witnessed out near Canowindra on a dark nights ride looking for accommodation about 3 years ago.This white ball was pacing me about 1km to my right for approximately 2ks then stopped completely hooked a right and disappeared into the horizon.Pretty farkin spooky !

Anyhow,I'm yet to be convinced humans could pull this stuff off :P

BTW narayan the last pic of yours is a fake isn't it?

mescalito:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ed93ee4b8a158835Anyhow,I'm yet to be convinced humans could pull this stuff off     :P  

It's pretty amazing - but they are. Did you check out the circlemakers.org site?

[ 23. September 2004, 21:43: Message edited by: creach ]

quote:

BTW narayan the last pic of yours is a fake isn't it?

yeah i'm pretty sure that ones a fake, according to this http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles.../alienface.html if you decode the binary data from the circle into ascii code it says: "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)".

Sounds alittle suss to me :rolleyes: , still is a pretty impressive work of art though even it was done by someone with a wooden plank

mescalito: i'm interested in your experience, the balls of light you speak of, are they similiar to the orbs of energy that people talk about that seem to be around haunted sights?

btw it seems like the aliens have found some corporate sponsers

budget_aerial.jpg

weetabix_02.jpg

[ 23. September 2004, 22:30: Message edited by: narayan ]

Are they MOWED? :rolleyes:

and they're bloody rough jobs too LOL!

I'm sure there are some good man-made circles,but how do you explain the interweaving and the mathematical complexity?

RE:Narayan-This one ball I saw I would estimate about the size of a beach-ball and moved in a very strange manner...almost like it was running along a horizontal wire...it ran THAT straight.

It was hovering around 20m above the ground and keeping pace as though it new I was there which is why it caught my eye(plus there was nothing but CROPS in the area!)Then it suddenly stopped,paused and then shot off in another direction heaps faster than before.

Something I'll never ever forget

I remember reading about a study conducted by some scientist types were they set up motion detectors on a variety of fields in Salisbury, UK with cameras and infrared setups ready to record what-ever set the motion detectors off.

They got a few foxes initially and nothing much else.

Then a crop image appeared in the field right next to where they were filming - and strangely while examining this field by filming it with a camera, they caught an image that looked like a plastic bag being carried by wind across a neighbouring field. WHen they studied the image of the small object it appeared to move in a controlled manner - and three days later an image appeared in the exact area that the object floated over.

I remember the images were getting quite complex - and also that they found that the plants were 'bent' by some sort of unknown force.

Peas-pipe - did you notice that they were saying on that link that one image has the same imagery as the statue of Xochipilli - Lord of Flowers - the image that has Heimia and mushrooms images.

WoW!

In a doco i watched about crop circles a group of people camped out in a field one night hoping to get a glimpse of a circle being created, they had a dog with them as well hoping that it would bark at the slightest disturbance around them. When they woke up in the morning a circle had formed next to them without any of them hearing a thing or the dog even battering an eyelid.

Call me a gullible conspiracy nut if you like but these circles seem to be trying to convey some sort of message, there is representations of various fractal formulae in these circles including mandelbrot sets and Sierpinski triangles, alchemy symbols, sacred geometry and according to that link you provided peas pipe there are symbols representing the mayan calendar and various ethnogens.

Maybe instead of trying to work out who or what is creating these things we should try to figure out what they are trying to tell us?

the alien face holding the disc w/digital code, IS NOT a fake--in that it appeared overnight & has the same "unexplained" properties as all the other circles that haven't been obviously faked --ie.. the corn all being bent one way, genetic changes occuring in the corn, unusual magnetic fields, etc. etc.

now i have no clue what, who or why; but it's certainly more than just a few jokers w/some string & planks.

but why would advanced alien intelligences bother playing these games?

the Jehovas witnesses believe they are created by demons to confuse the weak ov faith.

have a read here

http://www.freezone.de/english/mc/e_conv04.htm

"contains information on the following: The Philadelphia Project, or Project Rainbow, Phoenix Projects 1-3, origins of the Radiosonde and connections with the work of Wilhelm Reich, government weather control programs and hidden agenda, the Montauk Hind Control projects, the deliberate murder of thousands of American children in mind control research and time tunnel experiments, government time-tunnel projects and operational procedures, how Nickola Tesla and Von Neumann contributed to these projects, the "martyrdom clause", mind control by individual signature, technical ways to produce planetary holograms and Matreiya effects, the explanation behind closed time loops," etc, etc.

fascinating.

Theory: I think doofs or shamanic practices are responsible for these things.

people party to hardy on all kinds of chems till they forget where and what they are. An alien then puts a probe up their butts, which then connects to the spinal nerves and send elcrto stimmulation to the brain , that then gives us the brilliant idea to make crop circles. :D

------------------------

Actually my butt WAS somewhat sore after that ride

edit:btw brian they put it in the back of your neck LOL

[ 28. October 2004, 01:35: Message edited by: mescalito ]