The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Cactus giveaway - PC / Cuzco

Hey guys,

Happy New Year! :)

I'm currently in the process of downsizing my collection and due to being ripped off when I was a noob I have around 20 PC / Cuzcoensis plants that I have no room for. I have no time to propagate them for grafting so I'd like to give them away free of charge. Sizes range between 1-4ft so pick up is the best option, although if you're desperate, sure, hit me up. Whatever doesn't go will be destroyed at the end of the month. Regarding the condition of the plants, I have been neglecting them a bit and some are infected with scale which I'm currently treating fortnightly with Neem, other than that they're perfectly healthy plants which live each day in full sun.

They're all in plastic pots, which I no longer have any use for so I'm happy to let them go as they are if preferred. Also, if you're after other Trichs I have a bit of variety so if you see anything you like we can definitely talk.

I'm currently in Sydney, so if you're local, have a ute and are enthusiastic about grafting, shoot me a PM :)

• Like 7