The Corroboree
Davenwolf

Greeting from a noob

Hi folks, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself a little.
A Mid north coaster with various hobbies. Fungi being one on top of the list ATM. I've been growing and experimenting for a few years now but have been photographing fungi for quite a while. I had some successes but also a lot of failures but that's part of the fun. A few months ago I decided to ditch most of my collection and concoctions but now regret. So I'm going to start again. So I'm looking for edibles and other lovely fruiting bodies. 
I started out playing with creeping slime mould (Physarum polycephalum) then progressed from there. 
If anyone is interested in having a play with creeping slime mould I still have quite a bit of sclerotium and can send you some for the cost of postage or swap for mushroom cultures or prints.
I'm a mad tribal drummer and drum maker and enjoy my time in the forest but I also love my motorcycle which I'm in two minds whether to bob or not. 
cheers
Davenwolf. 
P.S. Davenwolf comes from "Dave & Wolf"  in honour of a German Shepard I had for many years who when he died was old and grey and looked like a wolf. 

IMG_9851.JPG

DSCF1153.jpg

IMG_1170tiny.jpg

IMG_9851.thumb.JPG.3d362e758ceb4603fb24ed55e967b08d.JPG

DSCF1153.thumb.jpg.4fd8f99ba2edbef7736c434a45fa766f.jpg

IMG_1170tiny.thumb.jpg.8765c9d83f6cdbe5160aae27dbf5548f.jpg

IMG_9851.thumb.JPG.3d362e758ceb4603fb24ed55e967b08d.JPG

DSCF1153.thumb.jpg.4fd8f99ba2edbef7736c434a45fa766f.jpg

IMG_1170tiny.thumb.jpg.8765c9d83f6cdbe5160aae27dbf5548f.jpg

• Like 12

Hey mate. Welcome aboard!:)

• Like 1

Greetings

Bring your manners and leave your sanity at the door.  

• Like 1

Welcome Davenwolf!  Beautiful photos.

• Like 1

Howdy, good to have you around. Nice bike! id say dont bob it, but thats just me and im a strange guy 

• Like 1

Welcome :)

Nice bike, pretty much exactly what I plan to get when I eventually convince my wife that I need to buy another motorcycle. I really shouldn't have sold the old one lol. Bob it, it's fun to modify. You can always change it back.

I know nothing about fungi but would love to see pics and hear more about your drum making.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alice said:

Welcome :)

Nice bike, pretty much exactly what I plan to get when I eventually convince my wife that I need to buy another motorcycle. I really shouldn't have sold the old one lol. Bob it, it's fun to modify. You can always change it back.

I know nothing about fungi but would love to see pics and hear more about your drum making.

Here's a sample of my drums, well the big ones

that slime mould is awesomely grotesque! :o 

mad drum pics too (especially the finished product on your fb page).

Hi, btw.

• Like 1