The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Shaman

Who would win in a fight between me

the upttlegrade mid-ba is not exactly fair, changes things. in essence i suspect i would win.

[ 07. May 2004, 21:13: Message edited by: waterdragon ]

Mesqualero:

Is this with or without ketamine??? Thought id ask..   :P  

Well there would obviously be ketamine involved, though I would say most likely a sort of 'ketamine afterglow' would be most appropriate. Nonetheless i urge people to take this poll seriously as I feel this is a topic that is far too often overlooked in the ethnobotany community.

Also I might be accompanied by my very own ninja sidekick, who would namely be the teenage asian girl I had a "moment" with earlier on in the noodle bar around the corner. At least I think it was a "moment", she might just take everyones orders like that. Im going back tomorrow.

-Chemical Shaman

waterdragon:

the upttlegrade mid-ba is not exactly fair, changes things. in essence i suspect i would win.

Ok well that is either a result of the forum software scrambling it after I hit send or possibly due to me typing with my right hand and using my left hand to cover my left eye.

In any event it should read

"unless one of the robots gets a ninja upgrade mid-battle"

-Chemical Shaman

Is the teenage girl called Yoshimi?

Have you been listening to The Flaming Lips on K?

http://www.theflaminglips.com

And now Creach looks like Wayne from the lips...or Frank Zappa...?

Julian.

Anyone else see the flaming lips at BDO?

I didn't think they were anything special before that, but their show was incredible.

Ok can we please get rid of all these posts about bands and Frank Zappa and the like? Im trying to maintain a serious discussion here for once people.

creach:

Quantify 'army'.

More than 3 but less than 300.

creach:

My mum will kick all of your asses.      :mad:            :D    

Your mum likes being fucked in the ass.

creach:

Is the teenage girl called Yoshimi?

Have you been listening to The Flaming Lips on K?

Thats a negatory on both counts. Why do you ask?

Ok it appears I may have been a little bit "vague" with my question here. So I will spell it out for you fuckers ok? It seems "army of killer robots" is not concise enough.

Ok so the army is more than 3 robots but less than 300 robots. The robots are all painted blood red, they all have artificial intelligence so sophisticated, that though created by Nazi scientists, the machines themselves have far exceeded the limitations of the human brain in all aspects, from imagination to intellect and all of the other things you could think of. The robots, thus, have a great understanding of life and death, of the species that inhabit the universe, and maintain a great disdain for all human life, with leaners toward Nazi ideology. Granted, Chemical Shaman is no regular human, however he acts as though he is one,and thus the robots can understand the importance of mental relevance over simply biological. The robots can fly. They can carry a lot of ammunition, and their hands are giant guns. A few of them have rocket launchers as well.

Each rocket robot must have a loader to place the

ammunition into the weapon, and the loaders themselves are about 3/4 the size of the regular robots. The robots are roughly 2 metres tall, and weigh approximately, 2 tons. They are agile, but posess great strength. The robots do have one great fault, however. They are fallible, and their weakest attribute is their love for flowers. However, as Chemical Shaman feels that all living organisms, especially plants, are his sisters and brothers, he probably wouldn't use this to his advantage. The robots can be reasoned with, however their hate for the human race and its humanoid brothers cannot be easily overpowered. Lastly, the robots also have giant swords, and probably smoke cigars. They also like to dance, so you may see them dance a lot.

At this stage i would be battling without the aid of a ninja sidekick as the girl that works at the noodle bar seems to have no interest. I suspect it is due to the fact that when i go in there my left eye looks one way and my right eye looks the other way (i lost my sunglasses in an LSD/Motorbike accident at Waterdragons). Once I can find some more suitable glasses to hide my drug abuse I will approach her again.

Oh also some of the robots are 'Giant Robots' however they weren't created in giant size, they were created in normal size and then zapped with a giant Ray Gun.

-Chemical Shaman

[ 11. May 2004, 16:21: Message edited by: Chemical Shaman ]

Well now that changes a few things then doesn't it? I should probably change my vote, but before I can decide now, I must ask. Did you have your weetbix for breakfast?

Chief