The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Pat Uri

Famous People With Scabies

Gidday there folks. Old farmer Pat Uri just leaning over fence to pay a little respects to you and family. Thank you for taking our boys to your WallumWallum Respected GabiGabi people. And thank you forum family for taking in Phaemon'sDog and DonkeyWang as kin on my behalf. We share everything here - and seeing as the ancient old fart seems the only brain capable of remembering passwords - including scabies.

Checking the click-bait I was horrified to find no lists of Famous People With Scabies - what? Well I can tell you what happened in the Sixties...well next tell that one.

So I thought I'd start one of Famous People With Scabies: for google.

List of Famous People With Scabies:-

Doctor DonkeyWang with Scabies - longest documented case of condition

Phaemon'sDog - kicked out of all institutes as a pup, including quarantine!

Napoleon - fact used a kilo of tobacco snuff a day! back then the best aracnicide and always depicted having a scratch under the vest. Scratched from the race though cause he's been out of skin a while.

Pat Uri - but I am not famous - only your love does that for me..... :)

So anyone on that list is my agent and their messages - written by Pat Uri Clan, edited by a Donkey, published by a Dog, and read by the Beautiful Children to chuckle over and shine their light on us all.

IP number certified. Pat Uri

Edited by Pat Uri
  • Like 7

Scabies or crabs LOL, you'll prolly find plenty of famous people with the latter.

Be careful you don't spread them or you'll have to take responsibility for your actions.

crabs.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry but you really asked for it Pat LOL

302565025a7a3ddb34.jpg

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 3

Arrrhhh - thanks Pat Uri, that be the kindest thing you've ever said about us! Mind you, readers would get f.a. if they had to wait around for you to post something and we're better than nothing.

Hey Pat I got the one about DonkeyWang being the "longest" recorded case...Ha! Ha!

Thanks too Halcyon Daze - always wondered why Ronald McDonald wore gloves...must trip out those dickies crawling around those fluoro red pubes of his!

Do note that the Royal Family always wears gloves when, begrudgedly shaking commoner's hands for the photo opportunities.

However:- certain Hollywood talentless celebrity glitterati refer to themselves, in house, as the "Famous Scabies" gloating in the fact they are megafamous popular amongst their adoring numerous trailer trash fans for nothing-at-all than being pretty rich and contagious parasites.

"SCABIES" was the battle cry of "Black Baton Friday" Brisbane February 1912 when the police took arms against protesting ex-servicemen, striking workers, unemployed persons and women. (supposed to mean "Still Can Afford Beer In Every Strike" - as homebrewing slygrog was unenforceable so civil disobedience and strike action could be indefinite in Queensland)

"SCABIES" is also the characteristic provision of working for Pat Uri - he ensures his every work camp has emergency supplies of beer (and other goodies) in case of floods, fires, cyclones, etc.; every worker is rewarded and has a place at his boss's 'pissups'; and knows nothing is better after a hard, hot slog than a cold beer, even in places where other "goodies" ain't possible due to ASS4308 - God Bless that Dear, Dear Old Man! ("Still Can Access Beer In Emergency Situations")

It is an honour to be with the Scabies of Pat Uri. Phaemon'sDog.

• Like 2

skin monkeys

Stupid meme by Phaemon'sDog
Edited by Pat Uri
  • Like 1