The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
oatis

peruvianus – Icaro

hey was wondering if any one had icaro seeds or a cutting they would like to part with...happy to pay or trade

cheers guys :lol:

yeah checked them out dont think they send to wa or if they do i think they have a fee of $50 ..........poor little wa :(

Incorrect. Theres a chance the mail will be intercepted and you will get charged the inspection fee. But with the volume of mail coming to Perth, the chance is quite small. I have received seed from Herbalistics without issue, and im in WA. Up to you to take the risk, but this is our state and tasmanias strange system. The seeds are legal but it is a lucky dip to see if you get an inspection fee.

Incorrect. Theres a chance the mail will be intercepted and you will get charged the inspection fee. But with the volume of mail coming to Perth, the chance is quite small. I have received seed from Herbalistics without issue, and im in WA. Up to you to take the risk, but this is our state and tasmanias strange system. The seeds are legal but it is a lucky dip to see if you get an inspection fee.

Just curious man, howd ya order seeds to WA from Herbalistics? I thought they stopped posting to WA years ago?

I just ordered through the website and said I'm from WA? The herbalistics guy said there was a chance of inspection and that it would be my responsibility, which is true. herbalistics wont send cuttings or live plants to WA and i dont think they will send lophophora seeds either. But all legal seed which includes the trichos is fair game. Just be prepared for a surprise 56 dollar fee if your unlucky.

Finny story though, I thought i fucked up and failed on the germination becaus it was my first time. I dumped all the soil mix into a smaller container so I could use the bigger container for a new batch. I forgot about the smaller container and then today, 1 month later, I saw a few seedlings popped up in it. But now they are all without labels and it could be any of 4 Trichos popping up. One of these might be Icaro.

post-16827-0-24966200-1442237838_thumb.j

post-16827-0-24966200-1442237838_thumb.jpg

post-16827-0-24966200-1442237838_thumb.jpg

Edited by Conv3rgence
  • Like 1