The Corroboree
stonewolf

Incarvillea Sinensis Extract giveaway

Is there any info on how the good batch was made? Interested in your results glakus :)

Got some of stone wolfs here now, and a full day landscaping tomorrow so I'll take along 3gs split over 1g caps and start at 1g just before I knock off. It's gonna be a sore sore day for me so it'll be interesting to see how it fairs again WSS.

I'm really keen on this new batch stone wolf! I think he said it would be made from leaves only. Here's hoping they are true to there word.

How's everyone's plants? Mine have started to power, I'll send a few around shortly to folks

• Like 2

Just noticed one of my seeds have popped today after a weekish. I'm hoping they take.

Just noticed one of my seeds have popped today after a weekish. I'm hoping they take.

Mine too, got 5 from about ten seeds planted a couple weeks ago

My couple of plants are going gangbusters with the rain and warm weather, but I still doubt that I'll produce enough this season to do more than a single dose.

I don't know if anyone has collected enough herb to attempt it yet?

and the extract didn't strike me as smoke/vape-friendly - it's pretty much like instant coffee.

Looking at the structure of incarvillateine, I've also gotta wonder how heat-stable that thing would be. Kinda looks as if it'd be prone to flying apart like a windmill at the slightest nudge of activation energy.

If anyone finds a source for herb material I'd be very interested to grab some. It must be possible right? I mean, all these companies making bulk volumes of extract must be getting their herbs from somewhere?

It might be smokeable if the extract could be further refined. I guess that'd be a discussion for the members only section.

I smoked perhaps 20mg one night dark and dreary.

I got a buzz, but it was from built up resin...

Update for the good people who put in for the leaf only batch, it's been dispatched.

• Like 2

Dispatched by them.

With any luck I'll get it by Friday, last time took a working week.

• Like 1

Ok, I've tried the other extract supplied via the d00d, and I haven't noticed a big difference in effects. Maybe slightly more potent, I tried 500mg and 1000mg on non consecutive days, and felt relaxation and calmness as before.

It will be interesting to hear the reports when they come in from the leaf only extract.

• Like 2

Missed FedEx by 4 minutes this morning. Will receive batch tomorrow and sent on. I hate FedEx.