The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest electro

LSA HELL

Guest electro

a friend of a friend asked me to report on this .. to be fair to literature and all both good and bad results have to be posted ...

Over the course of the weekend a mate of a mate had some friends round to his place... 4 peeps in total - one drank, 3 ingested lsa, 2 of those were fine, the other was very unwell...

The sick person started the night with a bootle of red wine, then 1/4 of an e, then 4 hours later 2 hbwr seeds,..... 3 hours later nausea set in.. then uncontrollable vomitting...

after 3 hours of uncontrollable vomiting an ambulance was called as she believed she was going to die. The ambulance confirmed suspicions that she was was not dying (which helped the panic attack alot).

another 4 hours of uncontrollable vommiting followed, then 1 hour of sleep.

The night was very not good.

The other 2 peeps had even more lsa, but were unaffected by nausea as they had not drunk anywhere near as much (ie only 3 drinks) and had also had tea made from ginger & kratom prior to ingesting the seeds.

[ 30. March 2005, 13:32: Message edited by: electro ]

yep.

A gnome I know had this to say:

*ralph* 'I'm going to die'

x 3hrs

after which.... "**** doing that again"

I gnome that looks like me and lives in my head also seems to get lots of nausea and vomiting with LSA, by it self.

The gnome found to except this as part of the experience and not let it bother him, just purge and keep on living.

I am not shore witch chemicals are causers the nausea, maybe someone else’s gnomes know what.

Never had significant nausea with HBWR

However an expert tells me that drinking alcohol with it is a definite no-no as it cause the above reaction in many although not all imbibers

This no alcohol rule is best kept for up to 48 hours before the event

Tyats ok though as you can have anything else you want, MAOis, mushrooms, Cannabis, leading up to and thats no problem.

Just avoid booze

Also you were having a bit of a combo there

1/2 an e? Really in most cases what does that mean? who knows what was in that? and how that unknown may have reacted

also The Kratom - kratom makes me nauseous so at least some people are expected to feel like this.

I hope your friend kept quiet about the HBWR and e... i bet they didnt.. and so yet another mediacl report will be compiled to be used in the slander of LSA and MDMA while nothing will be made of the alcohol

Grog and LSA don't mix well!

....another trade off.

And yeah,like Rev said the 'e' could contain anything,not to mention K which would have a similar reaction to what you described,especially if you were expecting an MDMA rush.

I get nausea from kratom too rev, not all the time, but it definately isn't uncommon for me.

everything that has caused me nausea in the past, and i choose to experience again, i always have some sort of a ginger drink. Lately have been using lots of the ginger syrup you get from the QLD factory (budderum, spelling?). Works a treat. Used with water, or soda water, it's all good.

Haven't tried it with woodrose, but then again, i'm not in a rush to try woodrose again any time soon

Guest electro

re: However an expert tells me that drinking alcohol with it is a definite no-no as it cause the above reaction in many although not all imbibers

- yea, i am sure the alchohol played the nasty role. my mate was also drinking, but only vodka (no nasty methanol :) ) and noot much of it.

re: Also you were having a bit of a combo there

1/2 an e? Really in most cases what does that mean? who knows what was in that?

tested and bioassayed - it was mdma

also The Kratom was not eaten by the mate that did get sick. the other two who did eat kratom and drank were fine...

re - I hope your friend kept quiet about the HBWR and e... i bet they didnt.. and so yet another mediacl report will be compiled to be used in the slander of LSA and MDMA

- It was reported as alcohol & "a trip", with the main concern being alcohol poisoning.

[ 30. March 2005, 13:33: Message edited by: electro ]

about a week ago i ate 150 morning glory seeds. After about 3-4 hours i opened a bottle of wine and had a glass or two, the flavours of the wine was so amazing, and I felt no nauseau at all.

But I suppose the LSA was starting to work its way out of my system by then.

electro, isn't it more important that doctors have an accurate database of previous cases to use when they look at a new case? Better that they understand what they see, no? Better people live who might die rather than that sick psychonauts follow a secrecy policy over all strange drugs.

Always tell your doctor what you have taken if you are seriously ill, they might save your life.

It isnt the LSA type alkaloids that causes the majority of the emetic action. In a lecture by terence mckenna I just heard he said it was estracoumarone that is the emetic (a statement I have yet to confirm, his chemistry wasnt always accurate when ad libing) if this is true it could explain why so many advocate the naphtha wash of powdered seeds (the name implies a low polarity non-alkaloidal nature).

And store bought seeds are notoriously toxic, if you live in a country where its legal only use garden grown seeds, if you dont live somewhere where its legal support the folks trying to change those opressive laws of religious bigotry and mass mind control of the unknowingly woe begotten populous...

*stops short before the rant gets going*

And with any drug get used to it by itself before mixing, and if you do decide to mix research the idea before hand.

A FOAF had his first experience on HWBR a couple of weeks ago, fast-extracted into vodka with the residue also eaten. This involved 12 year-old seeds from a well-known northern NSW supplier :) Nausea hit pretty fast, and he still couldn't shake it off after 3 hours. During this time, he was unable to consume beer, which was a definite disappointment. The psychedelic effects weren't all that flash either, presumably due to the age of the seeds. At this point, he tossed in the towel and went for the weed. Absolute magic, all discomfort disappeared within 10 minutes! The flanged visual effects also increased, although he distinctly remembers sitting there thinking that, although his vision was all distorted, he was otherwise quite lucid in comparison to other forms of tripping.

Guest electro

re: theobromos:

-> electro, isn't it more important that doctors have an accurate database of previous cases to use when they look at a new case? Better that they understand what they see, no?

normally i would agree, but these people were not interested in helping. I doubt a report was even made .... they were overheard saying "what a fucking waste" after i told them that the gnome in question had consumed lsa.

Typical of peeps who werent listening, they continued to ask if other gnomes felt speedy or a rush when they ate them and what colour the squares were.

Some gnomes corrected the ambos, telling them "no, it was a seed". This went ignored by the ambos who continued their condescending rant about how drugs are bad and that this will teach the gnome not to use them (one could tell that they werent listening because their reply to "it was a seed was "heh, no, what pictures were on it" . The only thing they were really needed for was to test blood pressure etc to make sure the gnome wasnt REALLY dying (and was in fact just having a massive panic attack after huge unstoppable nausea occurred) ... They also finally agreed that it was probably the alcohol that was making the gnome so sick, which was also a relief to the gnome in question.

->Better people live who might die rather than that sick psychonauts follow a secrecy policy over all strange drugs.

agreed

electro:

"their reply to "it was a seed" was  "heh, no, what pictures were on it"

Thats not totally a bad thing though- its not that they werent listening its that people in western cultures are brainwashed into thinking only synthetic drugs can have a genuine, powerful effect. This is in many ways a good thing because it ensured that the vast majority of folks think of Ipomoeas as nothing more than vines with pretty flowers. The arrogance of modern 'synthocentric' idiology pays off for the folks who would be tread upon if the general mediocrity knew the truth.

Still sounds like a hellish experience though.