The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nothinghead

Caapi and iboga (established)

I'm looking to buy some reasonably well established caapi and iboga (the latter preferably from a warm temperate zone). Reason I request established plants is that I won't be around a lot to look after them as carefully as young plants would require.

Also interested in acquiring both of these plants, i'm open to cuttings though as I have the time to look after them. Pls PM me with offers :)

If ur not in a tropical climate u would be eating ur time and money and muttering some special plants!

No good even with a hothouse in a mediterranean climate incog?

Anyways, am chasing narrow leaf catha now. Gutted that I snoozed on the SAB webshop's last plant!

Anyone got rooted narrow leaf khat to trade or sell?

If ur not in a tropical climate u would be eating ur time and money and muttering some special plants!

Not true. I live in a Mediterranean climate and my caapi plants are growing nice new green leaves at the moment even though it's Winter. My psychotrias are left outside too and they currently have pretty looking berries on them. I keep my iboga inside as a house plant though because it gets too cold.

Psychotria carthagenensis thrives in this climate, however, psychotria viridis needs some kind of greenhouse setup otherwise the lack of humidity ruins the plant.

I wouldn't bother striking any cuttings in the current weather though unless you were using a heated mini greenhouse or something similar.