The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Strontium Dawg

Desert island kitchen implement

Well, I must say I'm disappointed. This thread has been going for more than 24 hours and nobody's bringing a whipped cream cannister to the island?

• Like 3

Well, I must say I'm disappointed. This thread has been going for more than 24 hours and nobody's bringing a whipped cream cannister to the island?

with a never ending sleeve?

If I buy the bulbie with 10000 bulbs in the same transaction is that included a single implement?

i honestly wonder how long 10,000 would last. 2 weeks?

Edited by brooa

2 weeks? If the Oberon sub camp crew are on this island they'll be lucky to make it through 2 days!

• Like 1

now i don't mean to mock peoples choices... But you're on a deserted island, you have absolutely nothing. You get to choose one & only one thing & it has to be some kind of kitchen implement..

do you get infinite cans of butane to go with the gas stove? what are the parameters of this fantasy?

C'mon Paradox, if Amz is already there with the spatula and I have the stove all we'd need would be for a pre-mix pack of pancakes to wash up & we could cook them up on a rock that we'd preheated on the campmaster stove.

Of course we won't have infinite cans of butane but we would still fight over who gets to lick the spatula for that one heavenly pancake.

Edited by Sally
  • Like 1

1000 bulbs used to bake cakes by hb Toby and I alone 1000 won't last till morning. However a non bulber stashing a single bulb would have one hell of a bartering tool when 999 bulbs are empty.

One hell of a bj contest

• Like 1

2 weeks? If the Oberon sub camp crew are on this island they'll be lucky to make it through 2 days!

i meant for one preson hahahahaha

i wonder if you could use the bulbs afterward for something? i suppose at the very least you could make a floor out of them :drool2:

I remember the professor could knock up some pretty cool contraptions out of a few coconuts & stuff on Gilligan's Island.

Not sure what he's extracting here but this is the sort of set up we would be after.

image.jpg

• Like 7

i meant for one preson hahahahaha

i wonder if you could use the bulbs afterward for something? i suppose at the very least you could make a floor out of them :drool2:[/quot

i made a couple of cone pieces for my tobacco pipe from empty bulbs back in high school. It was better than using aluminium foil

• Like 1