The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
theuserformallyknownasd00d

Cactus buying group

Hey ya'll im sick of missing out on certain plants in eBay etc because I can't afford them. I'm pretty much only ever after 1/4 or 1/2 of it to graft anyways....

Anybody else in the same position and wanna start a little group buy thing where we start with a pool and make group decisions on what we buy? I'd wanna do it with people I've traded / met before.

Anyways more in pm if your keen :) I'll leave it open for a day or two and get back to ya'll

Which continent are you on dood?

There are some incredibly awesome facebook groups if you are after harder to get cactus.
Lots of friendly people happy to share around and a lot of surprisingly rare cactus appear on there for good prices.

• Like 1

good idea! when eulychnea spiralis came up on aus ebay i jumped at it, can't remember exactly but the price got up to 600 bucks, fkn crazy!!

so myself and 2 others went 3 ways and cut it into 3... Was a bit of a gamble as i didn't know the other 2 well, but everything work out sweet in the end

Oh sorry Aussies only!

Sweet as, mate!!

me, kykeion & a whole buncha other Aussies living o/s are tickled pink to learn we are in on this sweetheart deal.....

Hey, this group of yours wouldnt need an ebay seller would they??? :wink::P