The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

Random guy in the yard today

Remove and replace with a ph strain, narrow leaf or green. I know it's not as pretty as the red. But the red will be the giveaway feature. I can send u oh seeds and u can pick out none red ones. Most of the seeds are. I have all types planted everywhere and nobody has ever recognized. Not even the Reds. But I havnt seen any Africans either. The bogan meth heads are more common around here.

Peace

I wonder what plants could ever attract bogan meth heads to the yard. Strange breed those people...

I wonder what plants could ever attract bogan meth heads to the yard. Strange breed those people...

You don't need plants for that. Anything worth more than about ten bucks at the hock shop will do the trick.

Lawnmowers, whipper snippers pushbikes etc.

• Like 8

Pretty soon meth heads will be monitoring your property and your movements then, when they know your out for the arvo they will mow your lawn and sell the grass to fertilizer firms.

Only a matter of time before it catches on.

An African dude asking to pick some leaves of my tree to make some cultural tea.

No major probs so far, but then he mentioned he'd come in a couple times already, and then he nearly broke a frangipanni to reach the young tips.

I'm digging it out tomorrow. He can have the bloody thing, just stay the hell outta my sanctuary bro...

This is sad...I'm Half Yemeni/ half East African...on behalf of these crazy people I apologize, they should know better!! Braking into someone's property is absolutely wrong.

I was born and raised here, so I have not been exposed to this khat culture, in Recent months I started looking into this plant!!...the problem is the Africans here don't know how to go about growing their own trees/ majority of them don't own properties..

My grandfather's family have been growing khat in Yemen for centuries!!..unfortunately he passed away when I was a baby and the entire family migrated to Europe and other parts of the world.

Good to see Australians interested in this plant and would like learn from one another. I'm in Melbourne I've read that it's difficult to grow due to the weather here, PM if your growing some would enjoy learning from you.

Cheers

• Like 4

Your catha brings all the boys to the yard, and your like "its better than theirs",damn right its better than theirs, you could teach them but you'll have to charge?

• Like 3