The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Jealous Slander

The police stealing my medicine is what I've got a problem with.

Oh, and yes you are missing something, like a bitch!

did the filth steal your cock, are you missing it bitch?

Link wouldn't play for me, havnt heard the song.

I hope you come to terms with your loss, been there and it hurts.

One early morning visit and all that nurturing and dreams of endless stoned is dashed.

Once passed the pain, reflecting on how you can do it better next time so they make it through may be a positive.

and never tell anyone where they are, it's usually someone you know that dobs you in or rips them off.

tumblr_lw13l5QLKs1qdlh1io1_400.gif

me reading this thread

post-781-0-67710400-1427255317_thumb.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I think I'm just brainless dude.

Hey! You got something right! Good work. Now could you please change the spelling of that quote you use as your signature? It's embarrassing.

Link wouldn't play for me, havnt heard the song.

Eminem song.

This is a sad day for me. I re read the initial post and realized I miss interpreted the golden staff bit :(

I had an image similar to that wizard guy out of Lord of the Rings. He lead the way with his golden staff. he was surrounded in a soft afterglow.

this mythical image has been shattered along with the dream I may some day hunt mushrooms with him...

Anyway im no good with spelling myself but is it "golden staph" that's referred to here? if so yeah that's being a bit of a c**t mate. Better hope nothing happens to those good looks ;)

Guest Señor Corrochio

Its why I love eminem so much, he just says it

Sounds like you've been listening to too much Eminem mate expand your horizon...

please take a pic of this awesome cock you have and post it here

i wanna see it

post-16231-0-70888700-1427268138_thumb.j

post-16231-0-21113000-1427268197_thumb.j

post-16231-0-70888700-1427268138_thumb.jpg

post-16231-0-21113000-1427268197_thumb.jpg

post-16231-0-70888700-1427268138_thumb.jpg

post-16231-0-21113000-1427268197_thumb.jpg

Sounds like you've been listening to too much Eminem mate expand your horizon...

Yeah, I listen to way to much eminem! I'm sure most frustrated loner white thrash nothings do. Who have nothing and will never have nothing and who's greatest claim to fame was some meth head bitch, with a killer body and who used to suck every dick she could get her dirty little hands on. Who else but eminem spits shit out that relates to something like that? Just call me stan I suppose.

But it ain't all I listen to, the horizons on my ipod don't get more expanded than mine.

Anyway, if there's some shit to step on, then trust me to step in it right? I'm just waiting to get struck by lightning next, being my luck and all.

Have a good one people.

fuck I laugh every time I look at this train wreck of a thread

fuck I laugh every time I look at this train wreck of a thread

Ha ha, I concur. Pulled up a ring side chair sometime ago

Is the meth head dick sucker a metaphor for yourself in this thread subbystan? Fk I'm confused

I don't touch it personally, big fella. But I'm sure you could hook her up. Why not? She gives great head, lots of practice.

So who is golden staff guy?

I ain't no lagging bitch! But this ain't about that, he called me out about some BS that never even happened for no good reason, so I'm calling him out!

Shroomeup!!!!

So come tell me I'm full of shit on your own why don't ya? Instead of getting other people to intimidate me and hold your hand.

I ain't no lagging bitch! But this ain't about that, he called me out about some BS that never even happened for no good reason, so I'm calling him out!

Shroomeup!!!!

So come tell me I'm full of shit on your own why don't ya? Instead of getting other people to intimidate me and hold your hand.

Showdown!!! LOL

Well at least it's not ph ( I knew it couldn't be him).

Shroomup on the other hand... I always took him to be a well-considered kind of chap.