The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
LikeAshesWeFade

HELP TO INTERVENE AND SAVE ADAM FROM LOSING HIS DAUGHTER RUMER ROSE! :(

election coming up, I'm not sure what labors position on medical cannabis is but it's probably better to send it to them rather than coal-heart newman

Done and done. Fuck our country is ignorant sometimes... :BANGHEAD2: um, well, most of the time. :scratchhead:

• Like 2

Done.

• Like 1

I NEVER sign petitions. I signed this one.

• Like 1

far out this sort of shit makes me question humanity. seriously why cant people/governments/enforcement agencies just put bullshit aside for a moment and see that this guy is simply trying to do the best for his daughter

• Like 3

Well put it this way.... I am best friends with the main grower behind all of these tinctures apart from Tony Bower.

He is now paying taxes and has been contacted by the QLD government of all states, believe it or not!

• Like 1

I was under the assumption that all legal tinctures would be imported from GW pharma in UK as sativex no?

No idea what their plans are.... i have all the TGA forms from my mate that are required in order not to be harassed by police.

The way i was putting it was don't you see a hypocritical act being committed by the QLD government? Locking up one of their own HARMLESS members of society yet trying to source weed for medicine from private suppliers??

Another way to put it would be - I am far, farrrr ahead of these guys on this. I could write paragraphs on the amount of epileptic children and terminally ill adults i have seen daily.. then I've also witnessed the oil in action!

Somebodies gotta educate this country.... my daughter is a happy healthy child so what do I have to lose?? I don't know another individual selfless enough to do what me or my mate over east are doing ESPECIALLY for these sick kids, OUR next generation!

PEACE :)

post-8096-0-75369800-1420904969_thumb.jp

post-8096-0-75369800-1420904969_thumb.jpeg

post-8096-0-75369800-1420904969_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Oh prioritise... just to let you know mate. Rumer was admitted into intensive care yesterday morning due to severe seizures PROBABLY caused by chemo.

Does ganja not stop seizures.....?? would Rumer even be in the ICU if these c**ts hadn't refused him contact with his dying child......??

Shit gives me the fucking chill's honestly.

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade

Does ganja not stop seizures.....??

sadly not in all cases, and usually its a reduction in number and severity of seizures when it is effective.

• Like 2

Signed - will share this as much as possible.

• Like 1

Done.

So heartbreaking this is happening. Best wishes to everyone involved.

• Like 1

Jan Copeland and the NCPIC are a propaganda machine with a government sponsored agenda to spread disinformation around cannabis and its use in Australia.

Don't get me started:

http://www.responsiblechoice.com.au/cannabis/cannabis-use-is-not-addiction/

• Like 5

Anyone else going to the protest? I'm always desperate for a date :)

• Like 1

Hahaha naw yeahhh it gets a little like that bro haha I'd looove a date but the girls in this town are hard on the meth :(

Put my vote in then.

On a side note re change dot org and their dollar donations, all that gets the campaign creator is 'advertising space' on change dot org's platform. utter waste of money IMO

• Like 2