The Corroboree
Alice

Careful who you chat with, it could turn you into a criminal

Lazy policy, lazy legalities, lazy governing. Allowed through strong media campaigning aimed at the fearful hearts and minds of Average Aussies uncle Bob and auntie Kath.

I refuse to let any vestige of melliorism die. I do believe that through time opinions will change. Older generations fall off the perch and fresher attitudes take their place of influence. These laws will one day be rescinded and placed in the "wow that was a fucked idea" basket alongside the refusal of Indiginous and Female voting, racial inequality, sexism, homophobia et al. I keep hope that this vision will happen sooner rather than later. Pessimism only affects yourself; only love and compassion can foster positive attitudes for change.

• Like 8

since this is kind of a joke based on another thread, my position needs to be made clear. relying on a third party for privacy is kind of silly, we already know that hushmail responds to US subpoenas IIRC and privnote could be equally compromised or worse. it is basically like writing top secret on an envelope, you could well be doing more harm than good.

be personally responsible for private communications.

• Like 3

since this is kind of a joke based on another thread, my position needs to be made clear. relying on a third party for privacy is kind of silly, we already know that hushmail responds to US subpoenas IIRC and privnote could be equally compromised or worse. it is basically like writing top secret on an envelope, you could well be doing more harm than good.

be personally responsible for private communications.

was it a joke ???? no c*nt knows if only u knew what i fucken wrote in the last thread . :devil: . .

too much worries and no living...

save changes

Edited by bullit
  • Like 1

Thats fucking IT. Revolution anyone?

Don't the police themselves habitually consort with criminals? Should they arrest themselves? What about lawyers? Does this include work colleges? This is obvious wide net catch all approach to arrest everyone. Well, unless u are rich..........

• Like 1