The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

taking control of our world

Two constructs that suck - time and money.

Time is the rule that requires us to be somewhere at a particular point that a clock tells us has occured even if our body rejects the idea.

money is the thing we have to earn to get access through trading money for items that allow us to live - if we dont spend time earning money to pay for access to living essentials we die. Unless we are born into a situation where we have access to money and dont need to earn it to survive.

• Like 5

Keeping the rich rich, and keeping the poor poor.

Yeah and the whole contruct has been thoroughly built. The part where it costs money to make money is genius but the architect should be shot.

its genius if you have the money to make money - otherwise you are a slave like centuries in the past - except you buy into being one

so you took the redundancy and now have heaps of both money and time?

The game of life who will win!!!! (Money sold separately)

Don't have kids man. The people of the future will wish they were never born into this world, which is rapidly turning into a bucket of shit.

• Like 8

its genius if you have the money to make money - otherwise you are a slave like centuries in the past - except you buy into being one

The genius is in using other peoples fictitious money to make fictitious money of your own, because most of the money doesn't exist & never did. Its just all 1's & 0's in a computer, nothing more.

• Like 6

If I had a spare 60k in the bank & a lot of free time (referring to another thread for those who don't know) i wouldn't be worrying about money & time, i'd be investing in my dreams (which as far as i'm concerned will help make the world a much better place) & setting up my shit so i can make my money the way i want to & get out of bed when ever i damn well please!

• Like 2

Redundancies never do dude, unless you happen to be the CEO or a politician then its all beer & skittles.

Rule number one if someone asks for your signature on something you are probably going to be scammed.

• Like 3