The Corroboree
doxneed2c-me

Creating a List of Cactus and Succulent Seed Vendors?

Bonza idea , just like at STS

has sum kaktusseeee, this one is their webshop link

the one up there ^^ is just their website

http://www.kaktusy.cz/eshop/

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

If someone might want to help and feels like contacting some of the vendors or finding their seed lists on their sites it would be greatly appreciated.

I was going to remove any vendors who were selling plants and did not have seeds but I have decided against it. Instead I have added a tag which says they only have live plants.

Taking a break for the night will work on it some more tomorrow.

Edited by doxneed2c-me

I am going to add a bunch more but I am not sure I have time to contact every source to see if they have seeds or only live plants and ask for a copy of their catalog. I would really appreciate if someone could help with this part at least of the ones I have already listed.

personally I'm not sure you need to group them by the country, its seems like a bit of effort. NZ has a customs/MAF website that list permitted/non permitted seed that can be imported, I understand OZ has something similar. Most seeds are permitted. WA and Tas may have other issues, but thats the responsibility of the purchaser to figure out.

OZ would only have a couple of sites anyway and they may be in the wrong state for some. NZ has nothing.

Plus the web address will list the country.

Edited by Dreamwalker

I will stick to the country organization for the time being but I may change it at a later date. I will certainly have one spoiler menu which can be for the best/most trusted vendors.

I have been busy and ill so haven't finished the list. I will do more tonight.

Edited by doxneed2c-me

I will be putting in some time on this again today. Not going to spend too much time searching for the seed lists or any of that just going to try and get the list completed then do that.

I am working hard at finishing these but help would be greatly appreciated. It is a considerable undertaking to create this list and any help anyone can provide would be wonderful.

The 2 priorities at the moment are:

1. Types of products available (i.e. seeds or only live plants)

2. Shipping restrictions

So if anyone has some spare time and wants to go through the list and check these things it would be so incredibly useful.

I am fairly confident I have compiled most of the US nurseries. I will be working on the rest of the world shortly. Any help especially with nurseries from Asian countries would be very useful.

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay. I am back to work on this.

-Added some Canadian sources

Once again if anyone has a few minutes to spare and wishes to do a few entries for Europe, UK, or Asian countries following the format I have used it would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by doxneed2c-me

What is Zelly's site?

I plan on continuing this a few sources a day.

Edited by doxneed2c-me

Misplant.net

BE AWARE:

I placed an order with Kaktusy.cz well over a month ago now [17th November], and I have not received anything. I have tried to get in touch via Email and all I get is an automated response, "Received OK, thanks".

The order was very expensive and now I am in the process of a dispute with Paypal. I have not received anything from customs either.

I will update if the order comes through and retract if necessary.

Just be aware.

• Like 1

www.sanpedrocactuses.com

USA based, seeds worldwide, plants USA only.

• Like 1