The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
hostilis

Trichocereus scopulicola cutting in the US???

I'm trying to find a scopulicola cutting here in the US. I'm having trouble finding it. If anyone in the US has cutting to sell/trade or knows of a domestic supplier let me know!!!

Thanks!

I scored mine off Sacred Succulents some years ago.....

• Like 1

A while back I got a very nice cutting from The Basement Shaman. I think they are in Florida but I found them online. It was true to type, rooted quickly and has been growing for over a year. The cutting was about 15 inches long and 5+inches in diameter (very plump and in wonderful shape) and has now doubled in size. The gentleman at the other end of the phone said the doner plant has been in his garden since the 1980's and came from a cutting shipped fron Bolivia, if I remember correctly. He also stated that he rarely takes cuttings so you may have to call and ask about its availability.

Might have a few pups to offer once this log I have actually pups... Sourced it from Australia and it's a spineless beauty :)

This is the top cut I received, just looks nicer than the log so posted it instead :P

post-13244-0-26136900-1403404214_thumb.j

And as EthnoGuy mentioned SS does have a scop but you have to email and ask and pretty sure there's a wait atm.

post-13244-0-26136900-1403404214_thumb.jpg

post-13244-0-26136900-1403404214_thumb.jpg