The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Auxin

If LSD were legal...

back to the subject

i see entheogens as part of the maturity process.

i was not mature enough 4 entheogens until i had had one!and as 4 most of the people on this planet,IMO they are largely still not mature.

t s t .

"There are only two sexual orientations. Hetero means other, so includes everything else, not just the other human sex."

Defining words by the abstract definition of their root words rarely works. The universally accepted definition of heterosexual is sexual attraction to human members of the opposite sex.

"Consent is complicated when the concept of guardianship..."

True.

Theres lots I dont know. I'm no great philosopher, I'm not even a zoo so I'm hardly qualified to make any indepth analysis of cross-species consent. I'm not defending beasty sex, I dont see myself as qualified to condone or condem it. I also dont know how we strayed off topic so easy, maby zoophilia and bestiality is more interesting or excitingly contrevercial than LSD. Who knows.

Back to LSD...

Its true, MANY people regardless of age, are not mature enough to properly use entheogens for their own psychological/spiritual benefit but are immature enough to gleefully use entheogens not only to their own detriment but to the detriment of society. But some people can use them in a productive and enlightening manner that benefits them and all around them. Having entheogens universally banned is excessive because it stops (or jails) people who really could benefit from them, there must be a middle ground. Thats why in the poll I gave the option for having a set of organized groups that could guide eachother, particularly those new to the experiences, and see that the entheogens are being utilized in a productive way. With a multitude of such small organizations a case-by-case indoctrination into and guidance in psychadelics would be possible so we wouldnt need a blanket ban on them across the country. They would be available to those who could benefit from them while keeping them from people who are not psychologically capable or socially guided enough to deal with the experience (you know the type, they drop eight hits of acid and then run around shooting the evil flesh eating deamon pigmies which turn out to really be school children).

I guess the 'plants' themselves should have a say,No?

I'm thinking that maybe rule makers would rather keep us materialistic,reliant and blind to our god given rights to live; and serve out our own purpose here.

Just 'cause they got the shit end of the stick this time 'round,and are 'happy' with their sultry,rigid,rich, boredom.

Less rules and more respect,I would like to see

i agree w/reville as far as legalising drugs goes.

"MANY people regardless of age, are not mature enough to properly use entheogens for their own psychological/spiritual benefit but are immature enough to gleefully use entheogens not only to their own detriment but to the detriment of society."- that would be a value judgement; who has the right to say 1 persons use 'is' 'good' & another's 'is' 'bad'?- especially in advance?

"they drop eight hits of acid and then run around shooting the evil flesh eating deamon pigmies which turn out to really be school children"- i've never known anyone like that, even when living w/someone dealing 200+ tabs a week; & who's to say the expeerience was completely negative for all parties?