The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamwalker.

Autistic behaviours linked...pregnant women had 44 suspected hormone-disrupting chemicals

how would these people have been exposed to such high levels of flame retardants?

Theories any1?

how would these people have been exposed to such high levels of flame retardants?

Theories any1?

carpet also another...etc

Edited by Dreamwalker

Quite a limited amount of substances they were screening for there, and no mention of whether the children were vaccinated or not. Obviously mercury (thiomersal) being one of the most toxic substances known to man doesn't help with autism, particularly in boys, as testosterone actually potentises the effects of mercury on the human being (hence autism occurs more often in males); testosterone levels being very high in the young.

Francesca Naish has written quite a bit on the topic of preconception health, and is well worth a look imo.

https://www.greenmedicineinstitute.com/node/17

Edited by Responsible Choice
  • Like 1

Meat. Mainly poultry and fish.

US meat is well known to be highly contaminated with PBDE's. The stuff bio-accumulates, and the shit has become ubiquitous here. For instance, over half of my bath towels are threadbare because new towels are so heavily treated with PBDE's that they appear to be coated in wax, they wont even absorb water! Literally, water rolls off of them like its wax paper, and it takes a year of washing them before they'll even absorb water so it takes a long time for a new towel to be worth using as more than a rug for the bathroom (do these morons really think I'll burst into flame as I step out of the shower?). Carpets, drapes, toys, and clothes are the same. I've learned to be careful buying socks and shoes so I dont get the wax coated ones that make my feet rot. All this shit gets emulsified by laundry detergent and flushed down the sewer where it goes into rivers that provide water to irrigate farmland, then the rest of the river dumps into the ocean. Poultry eat grain grown on this waste water, fish eat little water critters that feed on this waste water. The result is the filth we wrap ourselves in getting in our food.

Do Not Buy american or canadian poultry or fish.

Quite a limited amount of substances they were screening for there, and no mention of whether the children were vaccinated or not. Obviously mercury (thiomersal) being one of the most toxic substances known to man doesn't help with autism, particularly in boys, as testosterone actually potentises the effects of mercury on the human being (hence autism occurs more often in males); testosterone levels being very high in the young.

It's been a very long time since any vaccines contained mercury.

It's been a very long time since any vaccines contained mercury.

How long is a use by date on a vaccine? And whilst thiomersal may not be used for individual vaccines per se, there is no such guarantees on batches or lots of vaccines. Gotta preserve that bovine gelatine with something...

The nature of vaccines is such that there needs to be some sort of poisoning agent (adjuvants) present to illicit the maximum immune response possible. Be it mercury or be it aluminium hydroxide, it's fucking poison.

1999 is not a very long time ago imo.

Edited by Responsible Choice

not to worry. they replaced the mercury with aluminium. as far as i know, the reason they add highly toxic materials like heavy metals to vaccines (alongside the damn freaky biological ingredients) is because they're highly toxic. they cause the immune system to react as powerfully as possible .

i'm really not very comfortable with the concept.

The practice might possibly be phased out at some point, depending on consumer demand.

The adjuvants are added to reduce the amount of actual vaccine in a shot, make the immune system go nuts and you need less vaccine to cause a immune responce- so one option would be full dose 'pure' vaccines. I've also seen research on non-toxic adjuvants, like compounds isolated from Platycodon grandiflorum root IIRC, which have a more balanced effect on the immune system. Like waking someone up with a cuppa coffee, rather than waking them up with a shotgun blast.

• Like 2

'pure' vaccines..............mostly dead virus's ........mercury poisoning or polio?

"US meat is well known to be highly contaminated with PBDE's. The stuff bio-accumulates, and the shit has become ubiquitous here."

thats a really good point Auxin .......I know polar bears are full of the stuff........being at the end of the food chain (even living in outer beyond is no guarantee)............kids toys are also high in fire retardants................I suspect it in our water now from waste contaminate..................

Edited by Dreamwalker