The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Alienteaparty

Problems in Paradise

Hello family.

So its been a while since my last post, but since then iv been super busy.

moved from W.A and stayed in melbourne for a few weeks, then bought a car and drove up the east coast to my current location in Northern new south whales where im trying to start a new life for myself.

Its been awesome having koda and the SAB nursery down the road, but damn is car rego in this state a bitch!

Iv spent over $1200 on my car getting new tyres, patching oil leaks, new steering components, yet it still ownt pass a blue slip.

If anybody has any words of advice on the matter of rego in nsw or qld please let me know. I cant work without my car and im running out of money fast. any mechnics in the area would be a godsend aswell.

So if your a mechanic and live in nnsw ill pay well for some help with the car.

THanks for listening to my problems yet again guys :)

PEACE!

That sucks man. They seem to be much more stringent with cars that have come from other states in NSW when it comes to inspections. It's a bit of throw back from days gone when some states had poor standards for cars with current rego, some states had some real shit boxes on the road.

Why was it knocked back after all the repairs were done ?

Getting a mechanic to take it over for you is often the trick.

Edited by Pie'oh'Pah

From memory registering in qld requires an initial check but not an annual one but nsw rego requires annual checking. If this is still the case I'd go qld rego.

I haven't lived in either state for a while so I might be mistaken.

I remember having to take the tinting off my windows when I got my car rego'd in qld. Bastards.