The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Cubism

Chasing Nitrogens Crazy Hybrid Seeds

Hey guys an gals

I know it's a long shot, but just thought I'd ask if any of the lovely members here have any left overs of Nitrogens super awesome hybrid seeds?

Will delve into the darkest reaches of my seed box (or bank account) in return for any help. Or alternatively, I have a few prints of cubes and some Aussie woodlovers (gyms n subs) - if your into microscopy that is - I'd be more than happy to part with to get my hands on a few of these seeds.

Figure its a bit of a stab in the dark, but hey who knows, I might just be pleasantly surprised.

Anyway, if ya dont ask then ya dont get so I guess its worth a shot.

Thanks folks

You'll be able to buy the lil buggers de-grafted and all soon enough. There must be plenty people in the US who have them growing.

Check the nook.

• Like 1

Thanks Halcyon but............Im in West Aus. No chance of getting plants sent from overseas without bringing unwanted attention on myself. And besides, I'm a bit of a sucker for seed growing :wacko:

good luck let me know if you find any i been trying for a long time cant get hold of nothin

• Like 1

:D haha I was looking for ages and finally got some off mr. nitro himself!

I don't think there are any seeds left (from the people on SAB) last person I knew that had them unsowed was PheonixSun but he ended up sowing them a few months ago!

• Like 1