The Corroboree
Electro Gypsy

Hello, not really new..

Greetings to all my friends down under and beyond. I have wanted to sign up here for a few years now, but have not gotten around to it until now. Although I am in the USA I have always taken an interest in this site. Partly because of the overall topics, especially mycology, but mostly because I am 1/4 Aussie.

I chose this name here because I was unable to see the members list and did not want to be rude by selecting a name that was already taken in another form. I have actually done that before lol.

My real name is the_chosen_one and my home site is Mycotopia. Some of you already know me by visiting my home.. now it's time I paid you all a visit. :)

as always,

much love

• Like 1

howdy! welcome aboard!!

I chose this name here because I was unable to see the members list and did not want to be rude by selecting a name that was already taken in another form. I have actually done that before lol.

^ Yes... there are too many user names that are very similar. Its good to have a unique name, it reduces the confusion.... well, for me anyway : )

Welcome to the forum Electro Gypsy. :)

nice to see another mycotopiate here.

welcome :D

• Like 1

What up Gypsy :lol:

Enjoy the various and varied nooks and crannies about the place :wink:

nice to see another mycotopiate here.

welcome :D

hi obtuse. I know there are a few from here over there. I love to see people who go to multiple communities. my nym here is in my title at topia. in part it means just that. one who travels from home to home. electronically. also, I love the music style ;)

i see brendo there all the time.. not sure if jestah ever posted here, but traded with him/her some years ago. took the prints six months both ways lol.

thanks to all of you! such a warm welcome. now I know I should have done this years ago.

I never said where my family was from down there.. er uh.. here. :blush: my grandparents came to the US from Brisbane right about the time my mother was born. as I understand it, she was conceived in Brisbane, but born here.. so maybe that makes me 3/8's :blink:

i've been enjoying the reads here as well as the people so far, and am really looking forward to posting some pictures of some 'exotic' psilocybe grows in the mycology forum. as well as what ever else I can dig up from the archives. it will all be older material being that I don't have much going on at the moment, but when that time comes I plan on sharing that too.

thanks so much again! :wub:

• Like 1

^ Yes... there are too many user names that are very similar. Its good to have a unique name, it reduces the confusion.... well, for me anyway : )

Welcome to the forum Electro Gypsy. :)

confusion indeed! I didn't realize just how many have similar names until I started digging around lol. I'm sure that some are the people I know, but now I am seeing a lot. so if I pm anybody acting like I have known you for years, and you don't know who I am, this will probably be why.

..and signing in is always fun under another name :facepalm:

Edited by Electro Gypsy