The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gtarman

Looking for part-time work in Brisbane...

Hey folks.

So I'm putting the word out and attempting to use the power of networking to help me find a new part-time job in Brisbane. I'm looking in hospitality but I've done bits of everything from labouring to call centre stuff, bartending, security etc. If anybody has any leads hit me up :)

Cheers!

Gman

I wish I did mate :(

Have you considered stand up; you're pretty funny you know :wink:

• Like 3

Thanks mate. I ended up finding a gig...had my first shift there tonight and it went really well. Now I can afford to keep trying to save the world! Although I'm a bit burnt out so a week off saving the world might be in order. Might go to straddie or something for a bit :)

• Like 1

What job did u get? Is there much work around the goldie, brissy?? I missed out on a few interviews with the new tram system on the goldie as they fell in the middle of harvest. I'm looking to move up that way next ur after harvest when I've saved up a home deposit. Mt tambourine looks like the place for

Me to live :)

Glad to hear you got some work gtarman :).

@incog, Mt tambourine in awesome, I have spent many years exploring the mountain & working up there. If you ever needed somewhere to role out a bed for a few weeks while looking for work I may be able to help :wink:.

Cheers

Jox

• Like 1

Do u live in mt tambourine?

What job did u get? Is there much work around the goldie, brissy?? I missed out on a few interviews with the new tram system on the goldie as they fell in the middle of harvest. I'm looking to move up that way next ur after harvest when I've saved up a home deposit. Mt tambourine looks like the place for

Me to live :)

Just bartending. Dunno bout the goldie, but there doesn't seem to be much work going this time of year in anything I looked into. But who knows!