The Corroboree
toast

Earth Frequency 2014

I'm heading up for my second EF in a few weeks.

Last year was awesome!

Anyone else going?

I'd like to go. Pro's and con's for bring two kids 5 and 3.5 anyone ??

I heard they have changed site?

Yes. From the festival website: "The 2014 edition of Earth Frequency Festival is set to take place at an amazing new venue - Ivory's Rock. Located near Peak Crossing, in the lush setting of the Scenic Rim, South-East Queensland, Ivory's Rock is a beautiful and well established outdoor events venue. With its natural vibe and top notch facilities and amenities, we are confident this will be an amazing new home for Earth Frequency Festival! Ivory's Rock is ideally located for travel from locations to the north and south - less than an hour's drive from the Brisbane CBD, 1.5 hours from the Gold Coast, and a 2 hour drive from either Byron Bay or the Sunshine Coast. This will make travel times much easier for the majority of our supporters, and help us reduce our carbon footprint."

I'd like to go. Pro's and con's for bring two kids 5 and 3.5 anyone ??

Last year I went with my son (2 yo then). It was just the two of us, so it was difficult at times. Thankfully some friends had a market stall we could hang out in when we needed a break. He loved it though, as the festival is quite kid friendly, with special family camping sections, a kids corner with activities to keep them busy & kids movies screened each night. More info here.

I will be taking him again this year.

Yes. From the festival website: "The 2014 edition of Earth Frequency Festival is set to take place at an amazing new venue - Ivory's Rock. Located near Peak Crossing, in the lush setting of the Scenic Rim, South-East Queensland, Ivory's Rock is a beautiful and well established outdoor events venue. With its natural vibe and top notch facilities and amenities, we are confident this will be an amazing new home for Earth Frequency Festival! Ivory's Rock is ideally located for travel from locations to the north and south - less than an hour's drive from the Brisbane CBD, 1.5 hours from the Gold Coast, and a 2 hour drive from either Byron Bay or the Sunshine Coast. This will make travel times much easier for the majority of our supporters, and help us reduce our carbon footprint."

Last year I went with my son (2 yo then). It was just the two of us, so it was difficult at times. Thankfully some friends had a market stall we could hang out in when we needed a break. He loved it though, as the festival is quite kid friendly, with special family camping sections, a kids corner with activities to keep them busy & kids movies screened each night. More info here.

I will be taking him again this year.

:( Nothing will top the original site. Devastated. I know people who arnt going just because of this lol

Hoping to make it, definitely loved the old site! Probably not everyone's cup of tea but if you want to hear some of the most tek idm ever check out vatexh! He is the main reason i want to travel down for it this year. Mind blowing sound production. And freq nasty is sure to give everyone a bass face!

Im going this year again.

i was very disappointed to hear about the site change, as it was so amazing there and was thoroughly looking forward to being there again.

There were lots of kids there last year, so it shouldnt be a huge problem, but if your a single parent i can see downsides. otherwise it became an amazing fun space and it was great to see adults and kids alike having so much fun. i think its great for kids to see adults having fun and being silly.

Would be happy to catch up with peeps so let me know. hopefully catch up with a few of those i ran into last year.

Cheers, Ob.

Earth Frequency is one of the best festivals i've been too. can't make it this year unfortunately. I would highly recommend any one going must see "VAETXH" most psychedelic music you will ever hear. Have fun!

• Like 1

amazing. caught up with a couple of peeps.

new site incredible, but the heat got to me.

will most likely head there again next year. hope others had a great time too.

music was soo good, especially sunday morning .... awesome tunes.

• Like 1