The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
2XB

a question about the sab nursery

Hi all,

A question for those who know...

I have bought a bit from the web store as well as being out to the nursery as well. My question is regarding cactus and for eg if I buy a e. Pachanoi it comes labelled e. Pach x. Which I assume is open pollinated???

So I wonder how much if any pc pach is at the nursery.?

Just curious. I am sure the info would already exist on the forum but any search strings I enter didnt return anything...

Cheers!

Probably the easiest way would be to look at their stock in the webstore for E. pachanoi...I can't recall which ones they stock. I'm pretty sure they would have some, but they have such an amazing variety of everything down there, and I didn't seem to notice more of one thing than another on my last visit. Very diverse collection.

X generally means they have been sourced from pots that have lost there tags etc and can't be positively identified as a specific clone. At least that's how it was in my time there.

Oh sweet thanks for that incognito. I guess one should never assume

X generally means they have been sourced from pots that have lost there tags etc and can't be positively identified as a specific clone. At least that's how it was in my time there.

This is still the case