The Corroboree
bogfrog

Happy fathers day to all the fathers out there :)

Wishing all you superdads a fab day :)

Hope you're all being spoilt with great company, great weather and of course great food & drink!

post-8023-0-78836200-1377995914_thumb.jp

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 10

used to be a very sad day for me, because my kids got abducted by the mother, and never returned.

now, it's just a normal day for me,

BUT STILL, BEING A FATHER IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS A MAN CAN BE! :)

happy fathers day, everyfather!!

I have to werk :angry:

I guess $43.40 an hour helps :P:lol:

cheers bogs, fuk work naja!!! what a crakin day woke up hung over with a bigass breaky, cards and gifts and went to the beach 4 a swim and had fish n chips in the park!!!

this day is in my top 10 best days of the year :wink: o yeah me wifey gave me a awesum present twice last nite lol!

Edited by bullit
  • Like 3

Yeah sucky day for me though I did get a call from my girl that cheered me up a tad. Went in to bunnings to take my mind of things and saw all the dads with their little girls skipping about- really really sucked.

Whatever u do don't take ur kids for granted folks.

• Like 2

Thanks Bogfrog.

I'm one of the lucky ones who had my pumpkin all day, though I also broke a tooth which caused me a fairly major panic attack the likes of which I haven't had for years, once I recovered we had a great time at the park and playing in the sand as the sun went down.

I think if women realised just how much men bonded with their kids as much as they do they would think twice about who they partnered up with and would think much harder about leaving them too. I really don't know how you guys coped, my deepest respect to both of you isn't near enough.

I pretty much break down every time I hear planthelper talk about his experience. Just the thought of it.. Fuck knows why they think men can cope better than women is beyond me.

Meh u live with the choices you have made.

I'm lucky I've got a pretty cool ex who makes things easy for me seeing our kid.

She stays with me during school holidays and I am working at getting my own head sorted out first and foremost, and getting enough capital to make the move to robina (near bris) and buying a place there so I can be more a part of her life.

She really is in the best hands there, she's a happy kid.

I would like nothing more in the world than to move to robina tomorrow and be more involved, but I certainly couldn't afford the rent one pays there. My plan is to renovate my house and rent it out or sell it, get a job on the trains making the big coin down here, save a fair chunk and buy a house in robina - then transfer to the rail in bris. I see it as my only way. I really hope the universe sides with me in getting there. By then she will be around eleven years old.

• Like 3

i didnt move of the couch for about 8 hours, drank beers and ate doritos, playing skyrim while the mrs tidied up the yard. the kids made me a stubby holder at preschool that i just had to use.

• Like 2

hahahah thats a day mr flesh!! yeap is hard my oldest girl is with an ex [puppy love] and yeah i was very young and fuken more stupid then now lol but serious it was a hard time dealin with tha situation !! i have my crazy oldest cool girl now every weekend and skool hols.... i cant wait til shes older and she can drive sooo i dont havta look @ her fuked out mum lol!!!

its very rare but i have now a keeper [ fuken rock'n cool ass chick with no dramas after 11 years] thanx 4 saving me my love and giving me a new life with my girlzzz :wub:

• Like 1

Just got home after spending the day wandering around the shops with the three most beautiful girls in my life (mum & daughters). It might seem like a strange thing to do on fathers day but for me it was a day of true joy as it is such a rarity for us all to just go out and just cruze around with no time restraints . Days like this really do drive home the importance of just finding more time to just be with them and enjoy there company.

I do feel for you guys that don't have your kids living with you. I find it hard enough with my work commitments but at least they are always tucked up in bed under my roof every night.

Cheers

Got

Just got home after spending the day wandering around the shops with the three most beautiful girls in my life (mum & daughters). It might seem like a strange thing to do on fathers day but for me it was a day of true joy as it is such a rarity for us all to just go out and just cruze around with no time restraints . Days like this really do drive home the importance of just finding more time to just be with them and enjoy there company.

I do feel for you guys that don't have your kids living with you. I find it hard enough with my work commitments but at least they are always tucked up in bed under my roof every night.

Cheers

Got

Oops

That just proves I am really a father because I have to say everything at least two times.:)

• Like 1