The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
lurker

Everyones favorite topic.

Just to clarify a point of delusion. I don't ask anybody to join these forums! People come here out of recommendation (sometimes by me) and then sign up at their own free will. Once they sign up I then ask them to make the first post as this solves some logostical security problems for me. You are welcome to not respond and be deleted a week or so later. You are also welcome to leave at any time.

And if anyone had any doubts about antigravitas's attitud problems, here is an e-mail he sent me today:

you are a cunt. a plain old fashioned miserable cunt. you can dress yourself up

in whatever new age marketing and fashion statements you want, but you are

following in a long tradition: dishonest. self interested. selfish. and rude.

i could have come to that conclusion early but i try to be open minded even

when my instincts are calling out to me about someone. i'm betting i aint the

first person to tell you that either.

whatever planet you come from it isn't mine. and the community you claim to

speak for isn't mine. and next time you think you are the defining voice for

other people you might like to remember you are self appointed. you are not

god. you are just another guy with an opinion. opinions it seems that took

refuge in a rural backwater. i'm betting you were chased there.

you are small minded and hopelessly out of touch and you have surrounded

yourself with like. stick to selling plants. because you are a demonstrable

failure at dealing with people faithfully.

My reply was not polite and I have had enough with this aggressor.

hi hi

Good riddance!

Just to explain; my last post was an attempt to try and reason with this guy (impossible as that sounds, perhaps), and to draw him into a more conciliatory mood. I was not REALLY accusing anyone else of really BAD behaviour (although some people responded rudely to him, it was pretty justified, esp. T & Darklight).

Mine was just a futile attempt to defuse a situation which, judging from the email he sent Torsten, I don't think would have had any effect anyway.

Oh, well. He didn't seem very interested in he rest of the site anyway.

I think we should just forget this guy and

his shit.

What a stupid ass...

what does he want here?

Why doesn't he go and hassle other yuppie scum like himself?

I bet they wouldn't have the patience to listen to him...

I can just imagine him sitting in some office getting paid like 50000 a year (max)to make the world a worse place...to think that I used to drive HIS KIND around as a cab driver not so long ago

brrr....(shudder)

Originally posted by Gwydion:

Just to explain

absolutely no need. we knew what you were trying to do with your post .... I admired your patience. Your effort could have only been of use to him if he had any respect for ANY of us. he wasn't here to be part of the community. he was here only to be discordant.

As I said, I am pretty sure he does this sort of thing for kicks. Don't take it to heart.

Oh, I haven't taken it to heart. It takes a lot to get my goat (and seeing as she died in 1979, it would be kinda hard to dig her up and re-assemble her).

No, I didn't suspect him to really be here for the community and what we are about (you know, plants and shit, and all that chummy bickering). That's what I was trying to point out, seeing as his only non-insulting contribution seemed to been about putting salvia up his nose.

I was... well, you know what I was doing.

Guest The Ballistic Fiejoa

well I havent posted here in nearly a year now, just thought I would see if im still on here. So how about this Salvia thing eh?? bummer, I dont know if its illegal in New Zealand I hope not

same goes for gbl.

If it becomes illegal here, you may still be able to import it from nz...or is it illegal there as well?

It may not be that easy Gomaos.

I know some people who have had their imports of salvia leaf held by customs here in australia for a couple of months now.

And its still legal here (for the moment).

Imagine what it would be like after June 1st.

Wow what a big post ! hehe smile.gif

Im a law student (please dont flame me for being one hehe, Im only doing law because i want to do environmental law (to help the enviornment of course!) and to work with minority groups that are discriminated against. Anyway.

Thats cool Torsten, i didnt know you are gay smile.gif

Im gay myself, and I find one of the worst enemies of queer people in Australia (well Sydney atleast) is the queer community itself. Its so bitter/racist/prejudice/classist/mysogonistic .etc which really gets to me. Anyway i wont bitch about that hehe.

In regards to the laws, Ive studied family law and we had a debate on gay rights and as Torsten has pointed out, equality has in NO WAY been reached. We have a homophobic and prejuidce government, homophobic and prejudicial laws, i dont know when it will stop. In class i actually proposed a solution (which many people have probably thought of im sure) that all they would have to do in the Family Law Act is make the language in regards to marriage gender-neutral so a person marries a person, that would be the logical thing to do!!

Originally posted by alien:

I find one of the worst enemies of queer people in Australia (well Sydney atleast) is the queer community itself. Its so bitter/racist/prejudice/classist/mysogonistic .etc which really gets to me.

I second that smile.gif and Sydney isn't the only place it happens either. Don't you dare disagree with or live contrary to the currently accepted/ fashionable Gay Lifestyle ( TM ) or you'll be shut right out.

I went to MG a couple of years ago and NOBODY talked to me. Any conversation I attempted to strike up resulted in a nearby woman racing over and grabbing her g/f in the obvious response to my irresistable beauty and the complete certainty that I was only talking to someone in order to seduce them. Or maybe CS was right and it was my huge tits...

I'm from the country, and we have this old fashioned thing here called conversation smile.gif

Funny thing was I got home and everyone I know here ( almost all straight ) was really disappointed I'd had such a bad time, they were really hoping I'd have heaps of fun as I'd been working pretty hard. Me? I didn't care, I was just glad to be back home and in the company of good people smile.gif

Originally posted by alien:

Thats cool Torsten, i didnt know you are gay smile.gif

I don't make a big deal of it, but I kinda thought that almost veryone knew by now. Even though he is not on the forums, Daniel is a major part of SAB, so his name crops up quite a bit.

Im gay myself, and I find one of the worst enemies of queer people in Australia (well Sydney atleast) is the queer community itself. Its so bitter/racist/prejudice/classist/mysogonistic .etc which really gets to me.

I fully agree. In sydney I always lived in stumbling distace from oxford st, and in melbourne I live in prahran. I liked the gay party scene, but not the social scene. Never been to any of the 'saunas' and don't really approve of that lifestyle. It is what is giving gays a bad reputation.

all they would have to do in the Family Law Act is make the language in regards to marriage gender-neutral so a person marries a person, that would be the logical thing to do!!

too right and too easy. In fact, if there was real equality then such discriminatory terms would not be allowed.