The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Pachanoi Adventurer

Methamphe*%!* and beer and MJ

GRRRRR!

Watch out for yourself man and your friend, please.

I'm not going to flat out say that I think you and you're friends are stupid (cause it may read badly),

however I think I should mention that you are mixing three powerful "tools" (if you will) (MJ esp.)

This is my quick theory~

Smoking brown mix? = nicotine high + oxygen depravation + raised blood pressure (meth) + psychedelic =hallucinogenic potential, not to mention heart failure (extreme?) and high paranoia potential.

I know a young healthy guy,

who was once stupid enough to do a few lines of crushed pseudo tabs then later smoke 1 cone of brown (MJ) laced(toped) with pseudo tabs.

The effects were very similar.

Racing heart, profuse sweating, hallucinations, paranoia etc.

oh and the beer(bitter)....possible synergy with MJ and potentate all of the above.

Beer/ grog is no good in any combos (maybe in reasonable doses with green 'spliff' where legal wink.gif

Playing with fire....

These things need much more R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

[This message has been edited by Adrian (edited 03 February 2002).]

mmmm green ...

ahem..carry on

Well sorry Darklight for not makeing my post undercover enough, however i had to find out. I have not once fucked up on these "tools" and come to think of it now (after reading adrians reply) i have used some pretty stupid combinations but now that i have seen what happend to my friend i will definetly take your advice adrian thank you.

Guest Nozzle Boy

Adrian - beer SYNERGISING with another drug ? I'd have to say that Alcohol is the worst synergising drug aroond, it will pretty much destroy the actions of any psychoactive consumed. Apart from Kava ( Kava ? Yaqona is a hella lot easier to write, instead of never knowing whether it's one or two kava's … ) which it undeniably helps in minute quantities, alcohol just doesn't mix well.

re: nozzle boy,

Humulus and Cannabis are both in the family, Cannabaceae.

It is said that Lupuline (a resinous powder chemically related to THC)is apparenly responsible for the sedative quality of beer.

Whether or not Lupuline has synergistic effects with THC....I know for a fact that smoking MJ when drunk (fo most people) will greatly inrease euphoria and nausea.

Originally posted by Pachanoi Adventurer:

Well sorry Darklight for not makeing my post undercover enough, however i had to find out.

Work it out PA, you're not doing this for MY viewing pleasure, you're doing it to ensure that the forums stay viable and because you agreed to abide by the forum rules while you are here.

A litle imagination on your part would have saved me the hassle in the first place. The simple notion that you might bother to stand by your word re. the forum rules wouldn't go astray either. I won't even mention the obvious misplacement of your short term memory, given my rant last week in this forum about illegal posts.

Sheesh this place can be a creche some weeks wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Darklight (edited 04 February 2002).]

Jeez i'd like to know what this post was about , i use those 3 "tools" nearly every weekend man, I wonder what the G-O is.

On the topic of racing hearts though , I can't count how many times i've been to bed with my hart racing so hard and fast I though it was going to leap outta my chest. It always scares the shit outta me , whats a good way to slow it down a tad (without abstaining from drugs)?

Nozzle Boy wrote:

I'd have to say that Alcohol is the worst synergising drug aroond, it will pretty much destroy the actions of any psychoactive consumed.

I'd have to say you're a jackass. You need to spend more time on the piss.

Smoochiekins!

Originally posted by Chemical Shaman:

Jeez i'd like to know what this post was about , i use those 3 "tools" nearly every weekend man, I wonder what the G-O is.

I read it when it was new and it was mainly about probably totally overdosing on the one illicit substance mentioned in the title of the post. Ppl don't know what they're playing with basically.

On the topic of racing hearts though

, whats a good way to slow it down a tad

I think sleeping tabs and valium-like substances.

I also read somewhere that mescal slows your heartbeat...

Re: Gomaos

woo...man, (your not talking about racing hearts from substance combination, like mentioned above, are you?)

I'm no expert on pharms but I believe a strong sleep aid might infact stop your heart (in combination with the others) if you're not lucky.

If you are talking about racing heart from a more natural cause, I'd suggest trying to find the cause first and then anything from meditational breathing techniques (bless them) to beta blockers, depending on what your local doctor, naturopath or shaman has to say about it.

Okay, actually there don't seem to be many adverse interactions between Diazpam(valium) and the 3 tools.

But anyway, you were probably talking about more natural causes.

Re: CS Jeez i'd like to know what this post was about

Sure it could have been written a little more thoughtfully, it possible that an edited version with simmilar content could be posted?

P A: ie In a dream I had, Shirty the slightly adventurous bear and his companion Mr E were doing so and so when Mr E almost died/ flipped out and I was a little concerned etc, etc, etc how sholud I avoid these dreams recurring?

[This message has been edited by Adrian (edited 05 February 2002).]

hi adrian,

what's your breathing practise?

hi coin,

simply to gradually increase the length of breath and time between, also to remain unaware of time/ counts or breathing.

Sometimes visualise parts of the body.

To relax my body I'll do a breathing exercise (lying down) and also contract and relax my muscles individually at a similar rate to breath from toes to nose wink.gif repeating if necessary.

For deeper effect, I only visualise the cardiovascular system, ie from nose/ mouth to the depths of my lungs.

I find this a little more work, yet very rewarding.

How about yourself?

Originally posted by Adrian:

Re: Gomaos

woo...man, (your not talking about racing hearts from substance combination, like mentioned above, are you?)

I'm no expert on pharms but I believe a strong sleep aid might infact stop your heart (in combination with the others) if you're not lucky.

Of course I don't know anything about any of this, but my gnome (that fool) does from first hand experience:

He said, that sleeping tabs like temaze, (ONE OR TWO of them, not the whole packet of course) will definitely help when tripping out too badly, also valium or clonazepam or the like.

He doe3sn't have a lot of experience with speed, recommending sleeping tabs here would be guess work.

But once in another country he had some meth, smoked, (NOT INJECTED, because he NEVER injects ANYTHING), for say a whole day long, smoked in small doeses, and when he ran out, he ate a approx 20 cm pachanoi, and that put him easily to sleep. There was no comedown.

anything from meditational breathing techniques (bless them

Breathing techniques have to be properly learned, if you're just learning from a bokk and have never been SHOWN how do it properly,

you may do EXACTLY the wrong thing. I know this from self-experience.