The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gem

unusual posts at edot

I'm not sure how many of you read the edot forums but I was hoping for a second opinion here...

Just so that we are all on the same page this is fictional where necessary.

I noticed a post a few days ago by someone called Mark stating he could supply various tryptamines, indole alkaloids, animal medications etc. I went back to read it again a couple of days later and couldn't locate the post although today I have now read earlier posts from the same username regarding the legal problems of a wellknown poisonous non-consumables supplier and the poster hoping to establish a fund to help him out with his legal probs. I just can't get my head around why he posted about the legal ramifications etc in late Dec then posted recently with a list of products??

Any takers?

Maybe he needs some money to pay for a lawyer?

isn't the proprietor of JLF a guy by the name of mark??

e-dot is full of politics and you can't take anything at facevalue. It has been hacked many times and even the moderatos sometimes do stuff just to put a spanner in the works. this all dates back to an ownership change and ego clashes a couple of years ago.

the owner himself used his access privileges to access passwords and then put words in people's mouths. It's all a long time ago and the last thing we would want is to drag up the details again, but fact remains that information at e-dot is often dis-information.

JLF got raided a while back and definitely needs support.

There were also rumours that e-dot got raided and that a deal was struck. with all that politicking it is really hard to separate fact from fiction. for all we know the new owner got a raw deal. in any case, not much at e-dot made much sense in the last days before it shut down.