The Corroboree

Thanks for being generous. I will try and remember to send you some goodies after the weekend! Ill put it in my diary.

I am interested in trying this stuff in an area of my garden that has Stropharia rugosoannulata growing out of the woodchip. I've been scared to use bacteria in fear of killing mycelium. If you have some still Anodyne I'll grab some please.

I know you offered this a while ago but if you have any left that would be great as soon I hope to get some Phlebophylla seeds going.

Cheers, will PM you.

Hey guys if there is none left you can get go-go juice from bunnings its got the same bacteria plus a few more apparently, I say apparently because I couldn't find the ingredients but that's what I've been told. Its about $15 and imo its really works. Some of my plants look awsome atm.

Thanks for that btw Anodyne I put it in my vedgie and some through some potting mix I let it sit for a week on a sheet when I used it there was about 50 worms in it that must have climbed out of the ground and across the sheet just to get to it.