The Corroboree
planthelper

send me good vibes

At least you tried, because if you didn't try, then there would be no chance, would there. Maybe she'll call you up one day when her ex is an ex again.

It was good of her to tell you in person, she obviously respects you.

yep, it was very nice of her, to tell me in person.

my short letter must have been pretty good, I asked her briefly, and she did say she did like it a lot.

• Like 1

Give her time, she was respectful and honest, who knows what might happen in the future? She's still getting over someone, at the very least your lovely letter will have made her feel better about herself!

Spreading the love, one day it will come back to you.

Hmm maybe the next avenue is "fuck buddies"

• Like 2

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

At the end of the day a fuck buddy is just that . You want some one to share your soul with and the sex is a million times better.

PH your a good guy like me and we often finish last and women like that are not worth it trust me. You want someone that

likes you for you. But your super cool sorry ultra cool and a great guy, she would be a fool to turn you down .

• Like 1

went for a long walk, drank beer, composed a song, had a good day!

:)

• Like 5

ahhh there's nothing I know of better for composing a song than frustrated love. That, and falling IN love during the honeymoon period. Good stuff PH

• Like 1

Seriously big red?? I'm at a stage of my life when I'm very happy being alone. I love my own space and my own company. The thought of an intimate relationship terrifys me. Fuk bud relationships are awesome if all party's are emotionally mature enough.

theres no hard and fast rules to life.

good luck to you PH, you've crossed that barrier now so hopefully next time (with the next person) it'll come easier.

big up the corroboree massive!

• Like 3