The Corroboree
Scientician

Boston Marathon Bombings

All theories and evidence need to be carefully examined, both that presented by the MSM/government and put forward by Alex Jones. Personally I have trouble trusting either.

I had the same thought about the pressure cooker (as have other people I have spoken with). I'm not sure it is a good idea to google anything about them exploding right now though.

• Like 2

WATERTOWN — One suspect in Monday’s Boston Marathon bombings has been captured, according to an official with knowledge of the investigation. Another remains on the loose in Watertown after a firefight with police. Authorities have established a 20-block perimeter as they search for him.

A scene of chaos descended on Cambridge and Watertown late Thursday night and early Friday morning, as police confirmed an MIT police officer was shot and killed, and an apparent carjacking led police on a wild chase into Watertown.

Witnesses in Watertown said they heard explosions. Police officers were screaming about improvised explosive devices.

maybe alan jones was right after all.....

scary thought :unsure:

• Like 1

"died in hospital"

just like bin laden was "buried at sea"

:unsure:

• Like 2

One of the pics shows a dude who has been arrested but very much alive. Dies after they too his clothes off and bundled him naked into an ambulance? The stories are a bit confusing

All theories and evidence need to be carefully examined, both that presented by the MSM/government and put forward by Alex Jones. Personally I have trouble trusting either

Alex Jones has stuff which is so way out it's not worth reading except for giggles. However, it's definitely good to review the video evidence yourself as the official story usually doesn't always add up too well. For example, there are definitely FBI agents around, one vid shows the suspects walk right past one as he talks into his earpiece - they knew what was happening and did fuck all to stop it, they didn't want to evacuate the area (presumably as they didnt know who the suspects were at the time and they could have moved on) but they knew when and where. They refuse to acknowledge this at this stage.

game of thrones predicts boston bombing.....

we're through the looking glass here people :blink:

• Like 1

If you really gave this a good shot, of trying to understand everything. Your head would explode.

There is 1 billions "facts" myabe 3 of wich are true. I am refferiing both to the news and the "govbernmerntes are against ooost" "informations".

Might just be easyer to blame israel

• Like 1

There's a lot of people who are being interviewed who knew the Chechen terrorists who are saying that the guys aren't terrorists, they've been set up. There's one classmate, a chick, who's done an interview called "beware of the quiet ones"

That Guardian Live Blog is pretty interesting

http://www.infowars.com/contractors-at-boston-marathon-stood-near-bomb-left-before-detonation/

This is a fascinating set of stills showing men in unmarked matching uniforms behaving suspiciously at the bomb site, before and after the explosion, then making contact with the FBI before disappearing.

These military men with back packs and Navy Seals hats were all over the Boston bombing site.
Read More : www.storyleak.com/craft-international-private-military-forces-boston-marathon/
craft-international-boston-marathon1.png

They were never mentioned in the mainstream media, Later the authorities came up with the story of a kid that did it, and he was killed in a shoot out.

The shootout story came out three days later! Everyone forgot about the shootout on the day and suddenly “plop” here’s the official story.

This stinks to high heaven , the government are scared , theyre slipping up. It could have all been a distraction to avert peoples attention away from the CISPA (Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act) bill being passed.

Boston-Marathon-51.jpg

The official pic of who did it below..

article-2311471-19616224000005DC-941_636

I watched a bit of mainstream news last night , i had to walk away from it and go outside it was making me sick ... the internet has the only info resembling the truth .

Blackwater - the private company started by Chris Kyle who was killed suspiciously very recently?

Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina says in a tweet that Tsaraev should be "held as an enemy combatant." This is of course before any motive has been established, and also ensures that the trial will never be held in a public court.

Infowars says Facebook has blocked a page showing info on the suspected Blackwater contractors, and has accessed the alleged suspects Twitter account. The tweets made seem pretty ordinary to me, none of his mates believe it, they think it's a fit-up, and senators are asking for a military style trial rather than a public court.

Gawker.com has uncovered a Twitter account for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (suspect number 2), that contains many normal looking tweets.

On the day of the bombing Tsarnaev appears to have tweeted: “Ain’t no love in the heart of the city, stay safe people.”

It appears he is also interested in or training as a lifeguard and recently tweeted “i didn’t become a lifeguard to just chill and get paid, i do it for the people, saving lives brings me joy #lifeguardoftheyear”

In another tweet, he commented on the 9/11 attacks, writing “Idk why it’s hard for many of you to accept that 9/11 was an inside job, I mean I guess fuck the facts y’all are some real #patriots #gethip”.

Other people who know Tsarnaev have expressed extreme doubt that he carried out the bombing.

A user named “Trippin No L’ 4/20″ who claims to know Tsarnaev said he was shocked: “I can’t believe this jizz was a cool cat at my crib daily- this shit is to wild for me- guess you really don’t kno niggas nowadays.” he tweeted.

Another wrote that he didn’t think he was a suspect: “Anyone who believes this BULLLSHITT about Jahar is Fuckinnnnn cooked. He’s the last dude to be harming anyone or anything.”

A user with the moniker @ChinksMcGee wrote: “I never would have thought that someone that smoked as much weed as Jahar would be on the News for terrorism.”

Judging from the way they talk, it seems these people also take copious amounts of drugs which naturally make their judgement unsafe in the eyes of the authorities.

So, you dropped the bombs on Monday. The FBI didn't have pictures of you until Wednesday. They didn't release them to the public until Thursday. Why on earth would you be in Boston four days after the bombing?

Someone say 'Hiding in plain sight', I dare you!

Stinks to high heaven!

Not trying to be funny here but makeup and disguising yourself is extremely easy to do and free sessions available on YouTube so why not do that if you are an intelligent person instead of wandering around in plain view? And where is the video or still of the perp placing the backpack down as reported in the mainstream media?

And where is the video or still of the perp placing the backpack down as reported in the mainstream media?

the government guy lost his backpack ,but mainstream media pretend these guys never existed

68557_240526856072357_695033763_n_zps4b9

Edited by bℓσωηG
  • Like 3

That doesn't look like a water bottle he's carrying either! This is shocking stuff happening here, that's really worrying BlownG I hadn't seen that series.

This is shocking stuff happening here, that's really worrying BlownG I hadn't seen that series.

They ,the (FBI) etc..deliberately slip up , and then they leak pics and vids of those slip ups to keep everyone confused ,and divided... it was possibly a distraction from the CISPA bill they've just passed in congress...Its a crying shame that governments kill their own people to advance their agenda. It will all come out in the end ... and that might not be too far away, interesting times! :)

539758_612874308731443_1869231474_n_zps8

Edited by bℓσωηG

Ex-Gov1 - 'Hey remember when we created the internet? Giving the labor force the ability to source information outside of institutions, share ideas, organize protests, protest, form separatist factions, trade precursors, drugs, firearms, hack our computers and expose sensitive information to 'terrorists' (the public) and profit from crime through a carriage service anonymously?

Ex-Gov2 - 'Hey yeah! that sucked'.

• Like 1

Well, they got the second guy and apparently he's alive and in custody!

I think it's time the police and law enforcement officers all had helmet cams so we can see whats going on for ourselves.

• Like 1