The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Idon'tstudydinosaurs

West Aussies seed wanted

Anyone want to help me out with some ethno seeds? Preferably west aussies as I cant get my head around the quarantine rules. Unless someone wants to explain the protocol of buying from another state. Not asking for freebies, will buy and pay postage. Cheers.

Anuthing really. Williamsii, psychotria, ephedra, nicotiana, caapi etc. I wouldnt mind just giving someone $ to put together a mix. What have you got?

Edited by myco

i'll be in SA until next weekend, but can send you a mixed selection of a dozen or so non-cacti species the

next monday. (there wont be any B.caapi or Ephedra, but ithink i still have some P. carth.)

PM me your address sometime before then to remind me.

Thanks myco, will be interested in koerehsii. What are they like compared to williamsii (apart from the lack of mesc.) ? And thanks alot LokStok, will PM.

Are you ever going to come up for one of the Perth meets?

Third Sunday of every second month? So that means the next one is June 16. I should be in perth then if I have worked it out right :)

Edited by PerthShaman

Unfortunately I work down south and get to perrh for a couple days most months. I'd love to come to a meet.

Edited by PerthShaman

Yeah, do it. It will give you an excuse to do something and the money you would spend on postage you could spend on fuel. You would probably pick up a bunch of plants and they wouldn't have taken a battering in the post.