The Corroboree
caludia

SAB forum members with ADHD

Hi everyone. Are there any adult SAB forum members with diagnosed & medicated ADHD? (not self-diagnosed :wink: )

ps Hi to all my old SAB friends :) PM me if u'd like to get back in touch!

I have been diagnosed with adult ADHD.

( although most would say that I do not show any symptoms and have played the fiddle to a gullible doctor to gain the maximum allowable dosage of dex. But what do they know anyway ? )

Why do you ask Rimbaud ?

• Like 2

I was on dex from 17-22 and it fucked my shit proper. Nowadays I'm clean of it and somewhat either paranoid or overly conscious of my social surroundings and slip myself into the corner, rather the opposite of ADHD. Makes me wonder if I was just another drugged up kid or if you can truly work these things out internaly with the right meditation.

• Like 2

hai!

• Like 1

post-9715-0-84808000-1363733763_thumb.jp

post-9715-0-84808000-1363733763_thumb.jpg

post-9715-0-84808000-1363733763_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Nowadays I'm clean of it and somewhat either paranoid or overly conscious of my social surroundings and slip myself into the corner, rather the opposite of ADHD.

Hey Dood, sorry to sidetrack cause this isnt ADHD but I feel like this alot, and i don't think its really a bad thing or that theres anything wrong with that, it's just being socially aware, feeling rather than thinking, and you can pick up on some weird and sometimes nasty shit just by feeling the situation you are in, instead of just taking everyone at face value and believing the words that come out of people's mouths.

Many people talk alot of shit and can act their roles very well, but if you can sense a subtle 'wrongness' or disconection between how people are acting and how they are making you feel, the energy they are giving off, i believe you're seeing beneath their fissard, seeing them as they are, not what they are trying to be.

Just be careful what you say, i had a complete stranger acting like he wanted to punch me and telling me to get the fuck me out of his house once becuase i saw beneath his brovado act, down into his insecurity and i indavertedly made a comment to his which conveyed this without realising how much i had hit the nail on the head.

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 2

im self diagnosed but cutting out the food dyes red#40, Blue Lake aluminum something seems have helped... course its probably banned in countries that give a shit about ppl and don't have a multi billion dollar pill industry... but i've also been taking fish oil, lots of magnesium, some essential aminos like L tryptophan and eating alot of veggies laff... it's still a bitch to try to read somedays and I hate that shit but I never had trouble reading about cacti laff

I don't need a doctor to tell me its hard to focus on shit, nor do I care to go on any prescriptions for it.. thats a huge part of why I got into plants ... but certainly not the only reason...

Edited by Spine Collector
  • Like 1