The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Halcyon Daze

some flippin' sweet crests on ebay

I hope these babies get brought into the fold. I really like the upright one, it seems a bit different and very attractive.

The bigger one is great value but that's sure to change any time soon.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Trichocereus-Peruvianus-Monstrous-Crest-Cactus-Plant-Rare-Seed-Grown-Plant-/281072671141?pt=AU_Plants_Seeds_Bulbs&hash=item41713c99a5

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Trichocereus-Peruvianus-CREST-CRISTATA-Cactus-Plant-Rare-Huge-plant-/271165351899?pt=AU_Plants_Seeds_Bulbs&hash=item3f22b6e7db

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

First one went from $102 to $395 in the last 5 mins. Second one is coming up soon. It's kind of fun watching the total tick up in the last few minutes.

Definitely. Kinda surprised the second one didn't go for more though given the buying frenzy on the first one.

^^LOL, I was thinking the same thing. The person who got the big one must be laughing, they could chop that into 3 pieces & sell each piece for $395!

I can't believe how well crest hold their price at the moment.

My Hamiltons clone grows so quick, I might put it in a bigger pot.

DSCF2012-4_zpsd512bce4.jpg

• Like 3

OMG i would be rich in Australia. :lol: Those price are so unlike the european ones. In germany, these crests would go for like 30 bucks each.

thats what they are worth at the big box stores. Ebay is just full of wealthy lunatics it appears.

Yeah same with all the hybrids im growing right now. There are shops that sell them for a few bucks for a cutting. If you put them on ebay, prices can go up to 150 Au Dollar for a pup.