The Corroboree
THCixx420

Lophophora Spp. seeds for sale

Hi all,

Anyone interested in buying loph seeds PM me what you are interested in from the list below and I will quote you a price. Packs of 10, 20, 50 and 100. Some lines 1K and 10k available. 2012 harvested seed.

All in Australia. Posted Monday and Tuesday only.

I'm running low on some seed but new stock arrives weekly.

will. v. decipiens diffusa diffusa Penamiller diffusa Vizarron fricii pink flower, Viesca fricii purple flower, fricii, El Amparo fricii, Parras fricii, San Pedro fricii, Sierra Zaraleta diff. v. koehresii, San Fransisco diff. v. koehresii Las Tablas williamsii will. v.pluricostata will. v.pentagona will. v. texensis will. Arteagas will. Berna Lecho will. Casa Grande will. Cardona will. Cedral will. Cruses will. Eintroque will. El Amparo will. El Nunez will. Encarnacion will. Est Catorce will. Est Marte will. El Retiro will. GK 2809 will. Hipolito CO will. Huasteca Canyon NL will. Huizache SLP will. Icamole will. La Paloma CO will. La Popa NL will. Lourdes SLP will. Los Colorados will. Magdalena will. Mazapil. Zac. will. Menchaca will. Mex. 54 km 195 Zac will. Nuevo Yucatan will. Paila will. Parras will. Quatrocinegas will. Ramos Arizpe CO will. Refugio Nor.d.Conde will. Reynosqa Tamaulipas will. Rinconata NL will. San Antonio will. San Rafael Tam will. Saltillo-Monclova Km 39 will. Sandia El Grande will. SB 854 will. Sierra Santa Rosa will. Soledad will. Tecolote Zac will. Texana will. Villa Arista
  • Like 5

pm'd

will. v. decipiens diffusa diffusa Penamiller diffusa Vizarron fricii pink flower, Viesca fricii purple flower, fricii, El Amparo fricii, Parras fricii, San Pedro fricii, Sierra Zaraleta diff. v. koehresii, San Fransisco diff. v. koehresii Las Tablas williamsii will. v.pluricostata will. v.pentagona will. v. texensis will. Arteagas will. Berna Lecho will. Casa Grande will. Cardona will. Cedral will. Cruses will. Eintroque will. El Amparo will. El Nunez will. Encarnacion will. Est Catorce will. Est Marte will. El Retiro will. GK 2809 will. Hipolito CO will. Huasteca Canyon NL will. Huizache SLP will. Icamole will. La Paloma CO will. La Popa NL will. Lourdes SLP will. Los Colorados will. Magdalena will. Mazapil. Zac. will. Menchaca will. Mex. 54 km 195 Zac will. Nuevo Yucatan will. Paila will. Parras will. Quatrocinegas will. Ramos Arizpe CO will. Refugio Nor.d.Conde will. Reynosqa Tamaulipas will. Rinconata NL will. San Antonio will. San Rafael Tam will. Saltillo-Monclova Km 39 will. Sandia El Grande will. SB 854 will. Sierra Santa Rosa will. Soledad will. Tecolote Zac will. Texana will. Villa Arista

Would you happen to have (flowering) pictures of all of these plants?

• Like 1

Would you happen to have (flowering) pictures of all of these plants?

Is it really necessary?

• Like 1

^^^ no offence Zelly but I'm quite busy trying to keep up with all the questions and PMs

Is it really necessary?

Pictures are always necessary.... Not really but they would defiantly make me want to buy these seed more

Edited by jwerta
  • Like 1

I'm away for the weekend doing pit crew duties for my brother who's racing. So I won't be getting much net time in.

I've got a little bit of work to do to finish off the seed and price price list. I will endeavor to add Images of the mother plants to the list but I think this Is going to make it too big to email. I hope to have it out early next week.

I will fix up the seed list above too so It's easier to read.

If your making an enquiry for seed can you just say what you want and a quantity please? You don't need to know the inner workings of my business. I'm sure you wouldn't be spamming the SAB store with who their suppliers are or if they hand pick all their seeds themselves. I'm just a cog in a big machine. I'm selling exactly what I say I have.

If it's going to be this painful offering you guys seed I'll stick to doing it elsewhere.

Cheers

• Like 1

Dont go elsewhere THC. Your bound to cause a ripple in the community when you bust the scene up with these such cheap seeds, so fresh and such a variety ( and at those quantities ) !!! It's almost unheard of before...

Go easy on the poor guy everyone. This really is a good thing for all ( except the existing seed suppliers )

I can edit the above list to make it easier to read if you want THC ( save you the time )

(edit) this could end up being better than kohres, right here at home !

Edited by tipz
  • Like 3

sorry I was not trying to be rude or anything I just like to see pics :) and I also think that seeing the mother plant give more incentive to buy!

• Like 1

this could end up being better than kohres, right here at home

Who's to say it isnt Kohres?

Pic's of these mama plants in one big collection would go a long way in disproving otherwise.

I'm running low on some seed but new stock arrives weekly.

Who else but Kohres offers such a huge variety of Lophophora plants identified by location?

http://www.koehres-kaktus.de/Downloads/kakteen.pdf

Maybe the seeds are wild harvested Zelly, maybe they are not.

I have it on good authority that these seeds are not sourced from Gerhard and Betina Kohres. And really it does not matter where they come from. If they are fresh and viable, as described and at a good price... I dont see the problem.

I understand that this is a threat to sales for you and other regular vendors but this is the nature of an open market.

• Like 1

No worries from me tipz, I know where my seeds come from & can & have posted up pics of the mother plants.

To me its just a bunch of marketing hype.

A will found growing in one location and the very same will with a different name found growing 30 km down the road means a person can sell 2x of the very same seed. No brains required.

seriously there are 60 species

If not merely marketing hype, are you suggesting theres sixty Lophophora species ??

How come nobody has written books & taken pictures of all 60 of these supposedly species?

I have it on good authority that these seeds are not sourced from Gerhard and Betina Kohres

Mate, you dont have to prove anything to me.

Did this authoritative source also convince you personally there's 60 loph species?

Aren't you the least bit curious to see pics of these supposedly 60 species?

I understand that this is a threat to sales for you and other regular vendors but this is the nature of an open market.

mate my seeds speak for themselves, they dont need 'authoritative' input.

Some people are interested in quality & near 100% germination and some people are interested in the cheapest seeds they can lay their hands on, regardless of where they come from.

• Like 3

60 localities and someone has taken pictures of all of them and they are all quite different. I'll sort pictures of the actual mother plants for you lot soon.

$40 for 100 vojtechii seeds from me. Not 120euro like Kohres. I wonder where Kohres get their seeds from?

Where else but Kohres has such a big range? Me for one and plenty of swedish and czech growers. Kohres is nowhere near the best supplier - prob just the only ones you found who will post to you.

My seeds come from 2 good friends. I sell and distribute their seeds for them. I'd give you their websites but the last person I showed where they came from tried to take over for himself. Thats why I'm hesitant to share too much info here. I will get photo's up of their plants though.

• Like 1

Hey THC , do you have any vojtechii seeds for sale ATM?

^^^^Mate after just reading my emails, PMs and reading through the last couple threads I made you can all bang it. This was a good legit offer that is now longer available to this forum. I don't care for or need the extra crap in my life the vojtechii auction has created for me or this shit about a seed list. Quick sales was all I was after and given the season for seeds kicks off again in March where they are grown I really don't need the extra work involved in sending out small packets of 20 or 50. I'll stick to selling them by the gram to people who actually have the money to pay for the seeds.

I'll get out seeds to those who have paid up but after that no more. SAB store owner person if you want the reamaining 2012 stock 25K seeds hit me up.

Well thats a shame

I would have thought SABlings would have welcomed a new source of seed

thats pretty shit

shame to hear your getting all these bad messages i'd love to know what the hell people have been saying thats pretty ridiculous for people to be rude or give you shit about this i really dont understand wats going on here

i've sold a fair bit of seed before and never had any issues like this

shame on whoever is being dicks to you

• Like 5

name and shame them i reckon...thats pathetic.

• Like 1

I should clarify the messages have been arriving In my email since I published the list- not PMs. I meet them here after I posted requests for loph seed. I switched to email to arrange payment.

I'm not going to shame anyone. Not the done thing. I'm no dog.

Perhaps I have jumped the gun with my outburst but I can't express how dissapointed I am at the reaction from a few. Some of the stuff on offer most of you wouldn't have been able to get anywhere.

I'm going to sleep on it and get some rest after a busy weekend at the race track.