The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

salvia prosecutions?

not as far as I can tell.

i'm thinking they probably wont get anyone for salvia only (because they're not interested), but at some point they'll bust a hydro set-up or speed lab, that just happens to be growing salvia/producing salviaorin(or whatever it's called) on the side &.....

nabraxas:

i'm thinking they probably wont get anyone for salvia only (because they're not interested), but at some point they'll bust a hydro set-up or speed lab, that just happens to be growing salvia/producing salviaorin(or whatever it's called) on the side &.....

I think it is highly unlikely that people who have large scale hydroponics setups or a speed manufacturing setup (I wont call them a lab cos they usually arent.) would even consider or even are aware of Salvia/Salvinorin.

These people are about making as much money as quickly as possible as cheaply as possible.. There is not a market for Salvinorin as there is for Amphetamines..

And if Salvia/Salvinorin does start to get produced by criminals for huge profit margins then it would be a very sad day for the Entheogen movement...

quote:

Drug Bust in Sydney

In the Western Suburbs of Sydney a notorious Drug Ring was finally cracked. 12 people were arrested and charged with Manufacturing the Dangerous Drug

Salvinorin A. 10,000 doses of the drug were found in blotter form. The drug haul had a estimated street value of $1 Million

Lets hope not.

I couldn't imagine police coming around just to take a few plants, it's ridiculous that it's scheduled, but even more if they started hassling innocent people.

LOL- mesq- that's funny.

i didn't mean that. i know few would bother to grow/produce commercially. but as the plant slowly spreads, i can imagine commercial growers giving it a go- not massivly, but just for their own interest.(there's a fair few people w/large hydro setups who are not mafia, but just get into growing 'cus they smoke- these are the types who might have a few salvia plants around which may interest cops in the case ov a bust)

quote:

Originally posted by nabraxas:

[QB]LOL- mesq- that's funny.

i didn't mean that. [QB]

Yeah I know... I spose I like taking things to the extreme a bit :D

thank goodness for the internet which has made extreemes ov all kinds, that much more obtainable.

glad it wasn't around when i was a yoof- i'd probably have ended up winning a Darwin Award.