The Corroboree
Slybacon

Need invite to a good tv torrents site

hey all

looking for a good torrent site to download tv shows, can anyone help me out?

boom

sly

EZTV & TPB are the go-to for public tracker TV.

Private tracker wise, BTN is where it's at but asking for an invite will get you in trouble, as will giving them away publicly :P If you get onto another private tracker though it will be relatively easy to get through to BTN via their invite forums

I just use tpb, then copy the torrent's hash into torrentz.eu - copy the aggregated trackers list and paste it into my torrent client

google "tv rss" to set up a feed for automatic downloads as your shows go online each week.

Isohunt

is crap !!! kickass torrents!!!

I can pass an invite to funfile.org if you want. Their catalogue of terrible shows is quite extensive. I mean so many tv shows get uploaded there you can find australian reality tv shows as they're aired... it's kinda odd.

I'd reccommend them though! Just don't give them any money.

is crap !!! kickass torrents!!!

Kickass seems good.

The best I have found is TVtorrents. But i have proplems setting up their upload requirements.

I've got some invitation codes to iptorrents. It's not specifically TV but it's got most things. If you can promise that you'll adhere to the rules and keep your share ratio PM me and I'll give you one.

I get pretty well as fast as my line speed permits on this tracker most of the time.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-