The Corroboree
mud

Phlebophylla seeds..

Please enlighten me.

If a person had a dream..and in that dream, phleb called them and asked them to take seed.

And they took seed.. much seed

before pods fell, and rotted or were eaten..

and they knew they should share that seed..that it would be right to share that seed with committed growers would would successfully grow seedlings to share with a vast array of dedicated individuals..

would such a thing be 'legal'?

and what would be the most ethical way to share such a blessing?

thanks

mud

Edited by mud

Once I took seed from some bushes, they asked me not to, and I negotiated a deal.

They said I could take 1/3, and leave the rest.

I have never been able to germinate any of the seed I kept for myself.

Totally unrelated species, by the way.

Cool. There was a person, had a dream..and the agreement was in fact, very specific also.

Told him, "take what i'm offering ripe..leave the rest, and ask 'the field', your other questions. 'The field' was defined as being, the communities expectations, opinions and projections. But, had foremost in his mind in receiving said answer (this seed will find its way to only those who've already grown, and are growing me) Therefore, presupposing to the whole fantasy was that the seed was only received on behalf of those who would grow the treasure, and share..

could a person do that?

• Like 2

Problem is Phlebophyllla seeds has become desirable.

so ethically, there is making sure that those who will grow it have patience and ability to grow satellite populations. Climate and environment are important considerations, as adaptations to an environment will limit what other environments they can survive in.

It is important to consider that ever tree will cast many seeds onto the field for only a few to survive. Plants are able to adapt, some seeds may survive a particular environment while others will not. by spreading the seed and then those successfully growing reporting back to the community, we are in a better position to know how well a plant species will tolerate a variety of conditions, and who are in a good position to help grow new populations.

Growing populations, not just one or two is important to keep in mind too, and avoiding genetic drift is an important ethical consideration for long term sustainability, and healthy plants in the future.

• Like 1