The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
doklikit

Brilliant post or to many drugs?

C'man dok, you don't even need to take side bets on my opinion on this one.

It's also on EA forums- I think he's afraid no-one will pay attention. In fact someone wrote up a piss-take of his epic style a few months ago that was so realistic several ppl mistook it for realism.

And no, I don't think its the drugs, nature just plays some cruel tricks sometimes wink.gif Blaming actual drugs is unfair

is this an example of tryptamine chauvinism?

much as i'd like to beleive this kind of thing is real, i see about 300 people here,and maybe 100 different ones at eb,a total of 400 out of 20 million and some of them expect the world to change to their vision of reality!unreal/unsane.

as an aside,heimia has been recommended for drug induced psychosis,and my own experiences suggest this is worth further investigation.

t s t .

The major religions have mised out on a true evangelist with Julian. However I doubt that their loss is the ethnobotany community's gain.

He will be important to anyone who needs a prophet so that they have someone to follow, personally I find his methods unappealing.

Julian is a likeable person, but he keeps rubbing me up the wrong way for some reason. And I wish he'd just stop trying to solve the mulga problem wink.gif

Whatever happened to his armageddon type prophecies?? the date came and went and nothing happened. When in doubt as to your own future, create a religion wink.gif

he he eh ehe