The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mandragora

Hm Hm

Guest mandragora

l

Edited by mandragora

hi mandy good to cu again.

you make me think of my aphrodesiac use.my partner says she can tell if i've had any,i find she is greatly affected by my use of some .i assume when i am in a more sensual state[yohimbe,say] there is a feedback between us,we both seem to have hightened experiences.

what i'm trying to say is both partners are affected by one partners use of aphrodesiacs.

i'm not very happy with how i've written this but i hope people get what i'm at!

t s t .

A girlfriend in my early 20's was really sexy, but quite dumb. I had no problem with that. The sex was great, we smoked plenty of pot together (which kinda put us on an equal intellectual footing wink.gif), and we lived the simply hippie life for over a year. But everytime I took acid or shrooms I couldn't stand being near her. She noticed this and prevented me from taking them most of the time. Then one day she thought she had the solution - she would take acid with me to be on the same plane. What an excruciating 8 hours!!! We split up the next day. Since then I insist on taking my potential partners tripping at least once before making any sort of committment.

To get back to the topic.... No, I don't think that the drug will take the partner to the same space. That is, UNLESS the partner is already on the same plane when straight!! As LSD simply amplifies all senses and emotions, it will highlight both the discrepancies and the unifying traits of a relationship. So if a relationship is already kinda good, then it will become better. If it has problems, then these will appear worse.

Obviousy this doesn't apply to to MDMA, which tends to smooth over the cracks for 4 hours wink.gif

Originally posted by Torsten:

I don't think that the drug will take the partner to the same space. That is, UNLESS the partner is already on the same plane when straight!!  As LSD simply amplifies all senses and emotions, it will highlight both the discrepancies and the unifying traits of a relationship. So if a relationship is already kinda good, then it will become better. If it has problems, then these will appear worse.

Obviousy this doesn't apply to to MDMA, which tends to smooth over the cracks for 4 hours     wink.gif

- that's exactly it.

we smoked plenty of pot together (which kinda put us on an equal intellectual footing     wink.gif),
- reminds me ov a guy i knew who once, in all seriousness, said he'd never consider a relationship w/a girl who smoked dope because they have enough troble thinking, without giving themselves extra hurdles.

i love the fact my wife smokes & i told him off, & i appologise for repeating such sexist remarks, but it did get a laugh at the time.

[This message has been edited by nabraxas (edited 02 January 2003).]

[This message has been edited by nabraxas (edited 02 January 2003).]

Guest mandragora

l

Edited by mandragora

Originally posted by mandragora:

Why is MDMA only smoothing over the cracks? I thought it only intenses your mood you are in.

In a balanced individual the excessive serotonin and dopamine will cause a state of euphoria. Just like when you have natural euphoria, any troubles you may have don't seem anywhere as bad as they actually are, ditto for the synthetic type, where small shortcomings simply don't matter at the time.

And also if it increases the serotin level in your body, if there is not much serotin in you than there is not much to get happy.

Yes, people with low serotonin levels can have a shocking time on MDMA.

I think it is okay to take drugs during a functional relationship, but it shouldn't be based on it.

Definitely! Which is why so many 'Rave relationships' don't last very long. They are intense and short, but rarely enduring.