The Corroboree
Bigred

Should we have a sub forum for tek's poll

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i ment like on the internet i find it hard to get stuff for mycology I got the third degree from lab glass about my agar bottle because

it has a ground joint on it would love a shrooom! store i hate having to go to ten different places to get stuff from been asking my

boss to start getting jars in . What's with all these veiws and no votes or does every time i reload the page count as a veiw

peace big red

Edited by bigred82

90% of the views are probs google.

ah ok never thought of it that way any way am working on a tek atm will post it soon its for oysters

just have to wait for it to grow

I don't understand the paranoia much..

From what I gathered, there's quite an overlap between teks used for growing illegals and growing legal edibles anyway,

so I don't see how posting teks here would be an issue?

Surely posting teks with a disclaimer stating they're only to be used for growing tasty edibles would be okay?

Edited by SYNeR

I come into here as a grower of a lot of different species to see whats new, not something cut n pasted from elsewhere - which I have seen a bit of lately.

If any of you see my bent as paranoia, fair enough.....missed the point and won't discuss any further.

• Like 1

I don't think copying/pasting teks is a good idea either.

But, given that this is largely a forum of Australians, I reckon it would be good to have teks with information regarding mycology supplies obtainable locally (i'm thinking things like grain prep teks, etc).

The Methode Champignon is a good example..

Edited by SYNeR
  • Like 2

I think it's a great idea, and will offer some input. There needs to be a standardised title format, which will be the key to searching. This wway it doesn't matter whether there's a specific subforum or not. And not restricted to mushrooms either.

A title formt as follows:

TEK: Mycology - How to prepare WBS

TEK: Cacti & Succulents - Grafting Lophophora sp. to Pereskiopsis

TEK: Pharmacology: Make heroin in your laundry sink

That way if a user wants to browse the mushie teks, all the need to search for is "TEK: Mycology" and all posted guides will appear in the results. With 25 to a page, it would take years to exceed two pages, so very easy to scroll through to find out if there have been any teks written.

Edited by Psylo Dread
  • Like 4

im in the current procces of doing Big Reds Tee Pee oyster tek (thanks psylo ) and if any members think they have a good edible tek

or any tek for that matter . im going to be doing a competion for the best tek and will anounce it shortly . . hope this gets our mycology

group firing with ideas and new methods

peace big red

• Like 1