The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mesqualero

Poppers

Guest Mesqualero

Im just wondering if poppers... Amyl, iso butyl nitrites are good for intense orgasms ??

Good for the groin. Bad for the heart, blood, and can produce severe acute hypotension.

Guest electro

also seem to be an excellant cure (despite negative effects) for shrinkage experienced with amphetamine use ....

Guest Mesqualero
Originally posted by electro:

also seem to be an excellant cure (despite negative effects) for shrinkage experienced with amphetamine use ....

Hmm ill keep that in mind... but come on people.. how does it effect orgasms ?? Does it make them fully intense??

well, sitting the bottle on the bedsidetable to let the 'aroma diffuse' is a load of shit... but we knew that.

Taking a good whiff just before orgasm seems to me an annoying way to get distracted, and for me distractions are never good. As for the orgasm ... didn't really think it had much effect on the orgasm itself, but yeah, two great sensations are better than one (just don't splash it into your nose or eyes - the poppers that is).

Guest electro

Re does it make orgasms good /better ... yes if you hold yur breath with every whif, taking in more every time you breathe... you end up having absolutley no idea what is going on, and end up focused purely on sensation (coz nothing else in your head is functioning).

It's a good once off thing, but once it's done you wouldnt want to b going back to it in a hurry ...

(it's pnot good for your health either)

electro was about right. pour some into a saucer & put that at the head end ov thee bed. this way the air fills w/fumes & every time you breath in you take in amyl.

yes, your head is rushing so much all you can focus on is the sensation & IT FEELS GREAT. if you have any other drugs in your blood- alcahol, THC, speed, coke, MDMA, etc, it will also give there effects a short boost.

------------------

government is best which governs least, or not at all

Yeah give them a miss Mesc!

I'll stick to yohimbe if it's intense orgasms that I want.... wink.gif

[This message has been edited by brian (edited 11 November 2002).]

Something to do iwth increased blood flow or something from what I remember, relaxes your heart or something. Don't quote me on things I can't remember.

hahaha!!!what a crack!!Ireckon its good 4 a headache!Tell u a funny story though.standing in a pub full of mohawks in soho london in 1990,talking to a couple of guys i just met.Amyl bottle gets passed around the pub.Take a wee sniff out of politeness and pass to Harcore tough guy standing next to me.Pretending to know wot hees doin he sizes it up and takes a hefty swig!!!uuurrrrgghhhh the observers groan in unison.I think he managed to spit most of it out but i got the flock out of there to avoid any incident.!!!!I dont think he was a very well chap.

popper's are popular in the gay scene in Europe. it is said to help relax the rectal muscle.

bluetongue - Amylnitrite and n-butylnitrite are usually responsible for the headaches. The lighter flavoured and more volatile isobutylnitrite rarely gives headaches. The latter smells more like a solvent rather than a lockerroom.

I once had an amylburn up my nose, so I know just how much it burns. Was taking a good long sniff while sitting up straight in front of a bean bag (e-ing off my dot). I passed out, but obviously didn't lower my hand quick enough. As I fell back the amyl apparently splashed up my nose, onto my cheek and a little into my eye. As I came to, my friends were frantically wiping my face. I was obvlivious to what was going on, but not for long, as the pain finally registered. I had severe burn marks for about 2 weeks and had to wear an eyepatch for 4 weeks. Apparently the burns were not just from the nitrite, but also from residual sulphuric acid, which was not cleaned up by the manufacturer.

Brian - I think amyl is popular in the gay scene in every country. I used to export it to south africa at a time when being gay was illegal there. I also used to export it to china.

These days it just makes me nauseous.

Hey T, You shure have some wild stories to tell.... smile.gif