The Corroboree
BentoSpawn

iOS and chat

Chat works on iOS 5.1.1 in the main forum home page, however when doing full page chat from the chat page the shout button will not post my shouts to the chat.

Anyone else experiencing this? This happens on 2 iPads and 2 IPhones I have access to.

Yep. Me too. I use my ipod to read the Forum when in a 'planking' position (laying down), and find i cant chat from the big chat window, but can 'shout' alright. Also i cant add a comment to a picture in the header ?!.

When i am using my phone that is an android device, i cant even 'shout'.

No biggie for me though, cause if i want to have a proper SAB session, i resort to my laptop.

Mind you, i haven't changed the theme (the options at the very bottom of main page) to see if that makes any difference.

:)

I just changed theme on the ipod ... i tried all the options, but no go. Some of the options don't even have 'chat' from what i could see.

There may be a download of some sort BentoSpawn that may help.

Before the huge upgrade, SABing on an ipod wasn't very good, as it didn't display the Forum as we see it on a computer, and there were many functions that were not avaliable. So i am grateful for what i can get out of the ipod at SAB now.

:)

Yep happens to me to

Also when i say its not working from an iphone, i mean when i display the original version page and not the mobile version of the site (cuz that has no chat at all)

Happens to me too on my Android (Galaxy S2).

Seems to happen in both Dolphin and Chrome browsers.

From the main page, I can enter text and hit enter or click Shout, and it submits fine.

But from the proper full chat page, when I hit enter or click Shout, nothing happens.

• Like 1

would love to know if anyone knows a fix for this?

maybe in the next forum update.....