The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Buttsack

Good All Year Round Climate and Cheap Land under $100 000

I'm looking to buy a decent size block larger than 5000m2 somewhere in Australia that has good all year round climate. I was thinking somewhere between Yamba, NSW and Mackay, QLD. Does anyone know of any cheap areas?

Edited by Buttsack

Good luck getting land that cheap anywhere near Mackay

There are some areas of the Orara Valley south of Grafton and the coast range north of Coffs Harbour and east of Grafton where you can get smaller rural blocks of coastal and subcoastal land for under $100K. No chance of a decent dwelling - more like sheds or humpies for that price.

good luck

behind the sunshine coast hinterlands you can get a nice block and they back onto the forestry if you need help looking im always keen

for a drive i saw some nice old farm lots for 60 k. I wanted to get it to do permaculture and build a mud brick house any way there are

heaps of them you justhave to take a swag and trek round i am interested too in buying a block to so if you would like to tag along as i

look around gin gin and childers

just pm me there is one block 14 hectares for 80 k it looks to good to be true

Edited by bigred82

Not exactly what you described, but cheap although shit winter climate nice in summer but crap compared northern nsw/qld but one can buy more land then one can farm for under 100k TASMANIA!.land is a steal in tassie! Grow saffron and poppies what a lifestyle! Weipa is cheap also i think...prime all year weather there and great fishing!

Edited by applesnail