The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Alienteaparty

Looking for 1+ meter cacti specimens

Hello.

I am looking for a short spined Trichocereus specimen to plant in my mums garden for ornamental purposes. Something preferably with spines no longer than a patch Because i have two very energetic dogs and i don't want one to loose an eye.

I have many in pots, but this cactus will be purely for show and not as much a piece to add to my collection, so i would prefer it to have fairly minimal scarring/sunburn and to have previously flowered.

i know i am asking for a lot but i would greatly appreciate it if someone could come through.

Thank you to anyone who replies.

I can pay cash or trade.

Please PM me for further details on my trade list.

Peace ::)

It will be interesting to see what amount this will cost you. If you would guess?

And what's your currency compared to euro?

Im guessing it will be around $1.00 or $1.25 per cm. its a pretty common species but a cutting like that might be hard to come by, but ill see how it goes.

1.00 AUD

=

0.827924 EUR

I have one at the moment that is 76cm x 9cm and has 4 flower buds on it, you can have it for free, just pay shipping.

• Like 3

I've seen T scopocula at a metre for about $70 at a nursery. A big piece of pc pach would be ideal as they are tough and short spined and grow quick I know a few people sell bulk lots of pc pach here. Postage would be astronomical out side of WA.

hey Stillman. do you know anyone who sells bulk pc within W.A.?

Thank for the help guys. Iv just Pmed Oxy about his offer. its exactly what i was looking for.

DOPE!

Can help out once I'm home in December if your still interested then. Pm if interested

Peace

Hasn't flowered , bout 100mmthick. It's gonna be cut down soon , freight will be interesting I reckon a mtr of this could weight about 12 kgs

Nice looking cacti you have there. if you could send me a rough estimate of the postage that would be great.

thanks.